• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Announcement!

With the forum being as it has been, without so many changes, without invasive advertising and without theft of personal data. Personally, I want you to continue as you are with web programming and support themes. I hope there are no LGTB sections or anything about those clown ... This forum in its essence is about web development. Not on other things ...

Congratulations to the new administrator, congratulations to Babak for his sale ...

• Love
Reactions: tingtung
Dear @TassieNZ, I just heard the exciting news that you've become the owner of babiato!

Congratulations on this amazing achievement! I'm thrilled to see you taking on this new role and making a mark in the community.

I know you've put in a lot of hard work and dedication to make this happen, and I have no doubt that you'll do an amazing job running this forum. Your passion, knowledge, and expertise will undoubtedly bring value to the community and help it grow.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to support you in this new venture. I'm excited to see what the future holds for babiato under your leadership.

Congratulations again on this exciting milestone!

Best regards,

Good stuff on the takeover - I hope it doesn't come like the GPL store though. I think a lot of users would stop coming on if that was the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dabby
Major Announcement!

We have been in Maintenance mode for a little while so as not to loose many posts! However, we will have lost several hours, so if yours is missing, please post again!

So, some major news! As of today I (@TassieNZ ) am the new owner of Babiato! I have just completed a long negotiation/purchase procedure with @Babak

Therefore, for better or worse, I am the new owner!

You will see that we now have a new house .... https://babia.to/ with all other domains being redirected to here.

@Babak is staying on as Admin and will continue to do the awesome job that he always has.

For the moment there will be very few changes, but after several weeks some new things will be implemented, hopefully for the better!

On another note, @Medw1311 is now also an Admin. WELCOME!!! :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and hopefully myself or @Medw1311 can give you a sensible answer!

Also, if you find any issues, please post in this thread with full details and we will check it ASAP!

TassieNZ :)
Congratulations @TassieNZ @Medw1311 and @Babak for the negociation. Nice new domain babia.to 👏👏👏. Good lucky and long life for Babiato Forum. 🙌🙏

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Thanks for keeping up this community!

P.S: When I saw myself suddenly logged out, I immediately looked at the domain name and saw that it changed. I was hesitant to log in before I saw this thread...I legit thought that it could be taken over by some hackers and was hesitant to log in 😂

To the new owner: Make full site backups please!! 😃 We don't want by any chance to go through the same rollback we had to 😅

Congrats @TassieNZ @Medw1311 👏🎊 @Babak has done an amazing job in creating this space and has made all the right decisions in the past so I'm confident with his decision made here. This deal/purchase of the forum is a true testament to your passion and dedication for the project, and I have no doubt that you will continue to make great decisions and steer the forum towards even greater success. Cheers to a bright future ahead! 🎉🎉🎉

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock