• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Announcement!

Hi! Congrats on the transaction, cant wait to see whats coming next.

It seems like you guys missed moving the Google Search from the Old Domain to babia.to. Could you please fix that? Thanks a lot. :)

Hi! Congrats on the transaction, cant wait to see whats coming next.

It seems like you guys missed moving the Google Search from the Old Domain to babia.to. Could you please fix that? Thanks a lot. :)
Didn't miss anything, but a lot of things are a work in progress. All will get done soon.

Thanks.

TassieNZ :)

Congratulations on becoming the new owner of Babiato, @TassieNZ! It's great to see that you have taken the initiative to invest in this platform and I'm sure many users are excited to see what new changes and improvements you will bring to the community. It's also wonderful to hear that @Babak will continue to be a part of the team as an Admin and that @Medw1311 has joined as a new Admin.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope the community continues to thrive and grow under your leadership.

Now you need to request adsense aproved and try to rank this domain it is a really way high to do but best luck to all

Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock