• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Proposed Changes (input required!)

Your vote on how Babiato should continue forward:

• With Ads (some of which may be quite intrusive)

Votes: 138 56.8%
  • With Monthly Milestone Donations (no Ads + benefits)

Votes: 105 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
We need your input please! This Poll will run for 10 days. After that we will make our decisions moving forward. This gives you as Members a voice!

Haters are always going to hate and there's nothing we can do about it!

Recently we have been personally targeted by haters just because we want to do things right.

Our licenses were revoked for many scripts we shared and lately they managed to fully block Babiato from AdSense.

Job well done!. But, what they don't realise is that it is actually their loss.

What you may not know is that we own over 10,000 legitimate licenses for scripts that we are sharing within the Babiato community. Some are deals but many of them are monthly/yearly based and they are costly.

Monthly costs for Babiato are around $1,000 USD (possibly more!). This is just to come out even, let alone make any money.

So, as of now we have 2 options:
1. - continue with lower quality Ads from different ad networks that will accept us.
2. - continue with monthly milestone donations.

Benefits and cons:
- going with ads will eventually overwhelm you with low-class ads, insufficiently secured ads provided by networks and intrusive ads. We (the Babiato Team) are personally against this. Whilst I/we do tolerate a small number of ads every once in a while I am totally against intrusive ads. However, this seems to be our only choice as of now regarding ads, unless something new comes along.

- Whilst we will keep some ads for everyone else, donors will be exempt from ads.

- Other benefits of donations will be increased download limit (amount to be determined), access to the Decoding Request Section (within the guidelines) and more.

Now it's your turn to decide what you think is best for our community. Hence the poll: 1. Ads / 2. Milestone donations

Please ask any questions you have and we will try to answer ASAP!

TassieNZ :)

update.jpg

Explanatory Note:

Reading through all the posts I can see there is some confusion about what Monthly Milestone Donation actually means.

What you need to know is that Babiato is and will remain free at least for resources we own licenses for and for resources our community members are willing to share freely for everyone.

I am sorry, in my mind it was all was perfectly explained, but I didn't realize that you can't actually read my mind. And believe me, the mind of @TassieNZ can be a jumble!!! :)

So here it is: Monthly Milestone Donation's actually means a monthly goal that we strive to achieve from donations.

The Donation amount levels will remain the same (presets from $5 to $200 or custom amount).

Example:
We need to reach a minimum of $1000 / month in income to support all Babiato infrastructure, although it would be nice to actually make some sort of profit! :)

Total donation amount will reset monthly.

If we reach monthly goal, then a % of whatever it's over the monthly target will go to a new scripts fund, from where we will buy new licenses for scripts to be shared. :)

Everyone is free to contribute whatever amount affords either is $5 or $100.

It is not mandatory to donate but here comes the advantages of a Donation:
- special badge
- ads free
- access to some closed sub-forums like Decoding
- increased download limits per day
- access to some perks that are to be established

I just hope I cleared some confusion with this! As always, if you have questions, just ask!

Last edited:
We need your input please! This Poll will run for 10 days.

Recently we have been personally targeted by haters just because we want to do things right.

Our licenses were revoked for many scripts we shared and lately they managed to fully block Babiato from AdSense.

What you may not know is that we own over 10,000 legitimate licenses for scripts that we are sharing within the Babiato community. Some are deals but many of them are monthly/yearly based and they are costly.

Monthly costs for Babiato are around $1,000 USD (possibly more!). This is just to come out even, let alone make any money.

1. - continue with lower quality Ads from different ad networks that will accept us.

Benefits and cons:
- going with ads will eventually overwhelm you with low-class ads, insufficiently secured ads provided by networks and intrusive ads. We (the Babiato Team) are personally against this. Whilst I/we do tolerate a small number of ads every once in a while I am totally against intrusive ads. However, this seems to be our only choice as of now regarding ads, unless something new comes along.

- Whilst we will keep some ads for everyone else, donors will be exempt from ads.

- Other benefits of donations will be increased download limit (amount to be determined), access to the Decoding Request Section (within the guidelines) and more.

Now it's your turn to decide what you think is best for our community. Hence the poll: 1. Ads / 2. Milestone donations

Good idea, whatever value
Whether donations,
membership or resources

I have donated, I have contributed to the community any way I could. Then some paranoid dude labeled me as a leecher . My downloads are now only 5 a day. So how can we trust you with extra donations and support?

I have donated, I have contributed to the community any way I could. Then some paranoid dude labeled me as a leecher . My downloads are now only 5 a day. So how can we trust you with extra donations and support?
Please PM me with all information and I will review it (tomorrow). :)

UPDATE: Upon further checking I can see why your account was limited. Rather than "So how can we trust you with extra donations and support?", maybe it should be the other way around! How can WE trust you! :)

Last edited:

Donate is good for admins and
for community because this way
the site is maintained

But if you want achieve a real effect
You need to share solutions, fixes,
and if is possible for you, resources

If are nulled by you is better,
i know is not easy, but you can learn

And you will increase the value
of your presence here

Reactions: abda53 and TassieNZ
I am sorry for being so paranoid regarding you. But it seems that I was quite right as sharing rate on your website dropped for a long time after your limitations.
Not to mention numerous accounts you created. Want me to run another check on you for multi accounts? But on this occasion last time 7 days ban will not be 7 days anymore but permanent.

Your choice "prietene"

I had actually resources but my envato account was banned. I could no longer update them so they were moved to someone else. So "prietene" this is your choice. We are all leechers some way or the other. What envato and others don't realize is that leechers are their biggest customers. Again, sorry if I offended anyone's ego.

Reactions: unusual_research
I had actually resources but my envato account was banned. I could no longer update them so they were moved to someone else. So "prietene" this is your choice. We are all leechers some way or the other. What envato and others don't realize is that leechers are their biggest customers. Again, sorry if I offended anyone's ego.
And that envato account was banned exactly when your account was limited and you created 7 more accounts. Quite a coincidence isn't it? And yet you managed to update 3-5 scripts daily for a while. Leaving aside that some of them are actually marked inside the code with "Babiato". Those were also taken from Envato account. Right?

While other communities have zero tolerance regarding breaching of rules here you took us for granted if we have shown weakness and thought of you. But please continue with your attitude and your privileges will be revoked from your long time worked account leaving you with one secondary newly created account.

Last edited:
Whichever is the choice of the majority in the community will do..but i voted for #1...

on the side note, if i have extra $$, i'll make sure to donate...more power to the community..

We need your input please! This Poll will run for 10 days. After that we will make our decisions moving forward. This gives you as Members a voice!

Benefits and cons:

If you need 1000 usd to keep alive the site

Then request for a 1500 random users
donate 1 usd each one every month

The total user are around 220K
Discounting multiaccounts and bans,
let's say 150K real users

This means every user will need to donate
only 1 time /year to keep the site alive
And you will earn some bucks for the coffee

What do you think?

Ramdom 1500 selected users
Goal 1500 usd month
1 usd per user mandatory

And a poll for purchase 1 good item (optional)
each month with the excedent

Last edited:
Another good option is maybe to create a VIP monthly package. Start at like $5pm. Give some insentive for the VIP memebers. All premuim or nulled scripts can then only be added to the VIP section. That way leachers can still leach, (and I hate them)....

some ideas for VIP

more downloads
less ads( not none, but less )
Nulled scripts
marketplace only for vip.
signatures only for VIP.

Just a few ideas.

I dont mind paying for a VIP if it has these types of benifits

I think "With Ads" can help the Babiato. If we go with this option, a usergroup of more than 220K can impact alot in terms of revenue.
Side by side Donations campaigns can also be run.
Thanks

Reactions: TassieNZ
Another good option is maybe to create a VIP monthly package. Start at like $5pm. Give some insentive for the VIP memebers. All premuim or nulled scripts can then only be added to the VIP section. That way leachers can still leach, (and I hate them)....

some ideas for VIP

more downloads
less ads( not none, but less )
Nulled scripts
marketplace only for vip.
signatures only for VIP.

Just a few ideas.

I dont mind paying for a VIP if it has these types of benifits
As far as you can see there aren't many to buy vip packages.

I think "With Ads" can help the Babiato. If we go with this option, a usergroup of more than 220K can impact alot in terms of revenue.
Side by side Donations campaigns can also be run.
Thanks
You did read first post thoroughly? As of now ads includes intrusive click bait and po**. Would you like to close several popups between 2 page changes on Babiato?

I do suppose that monthly milestone refers to an amount that resets monthly probably a total of $1000 or so and everyone contributes to total the amount he can and wish.

As far as you can see there aren't many to buy vip packages.

You did read first post thoroughly? As of now ads includes intrusive click bait and po**. Would you like to close several popups between 2 page changes on Babiato?

I do suppose that monthly milestone refers to an amount that resets monthly probably a total of $1000 or so and everyone contributes to total the amount he can and wish.

It is better to implement a standardized system
And not depend directly on human wills

China would not be what it is today if important
measures had not been "applied without asking"

If citizens had been asked, perhaps many would
not have participated or chosen other options

China is what it is today because of strategic decisions

It is better to implement a standardized system
And not depend directly on human wills

China would not be what it is today if important
measures had not been "applied without asking"

If citizens had been asked, perhaps many would
not have participated or chosen other options

China is what it is today because of strategic decisions
LOL That is a very interesting perspective and to some extent I do agree. That may even become the case.

However, as owner of Babiato, I also believe in asking the members for their input. Time will tell. :)

Benefits and cons:

Straight and to the point is to implement donations, intrusive ads are not good for healthier environment.

Change title like "Babiato (Decide) Voting". It will attract every one to read this post and vote. Thanks

LOL That is a very interesting perspective and to some extent I do agree. That may even become the case.

However, as owner of Babiato, I also believe in asking the members for their input. Time will tell. :)

Both perspectives are not necessary opposites
They can be complementary by using in balance each

We all know: FEEDBACK - PREPARE - RELEASE

Whatever you decide is fine
And we will accept it because you are the owner

Edit: But most importantly, YOU ARE A USER
You're not a fool who got here 3 days ago
You'll know what to do when the time comes

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock