• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major culling/removal of "Null Master" Badges

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Later today there will be a major culling/removal of the "Null Master" Badges.

There may be quite a few that are removed who do still deserve the badge.

If that case Please PM @TassieNZ with details of WHY you should still have the badge.

This means you need to show a variety of nulls you can do. Just nulling one or two items doesn't qualify.

We need our Nulling team to be actively involved in nulling requests. And sometimes more than just nulling. e.g. trackback removal etc. Some scripts also have nicely hidden shells or direct access to script snippets!

Having a "Null Master" badge will automatically include you in our Nulling Team with some extra privileges.

TassieNZ :)

These days i find the term NULLING is little more than an adjective and the vast majority of these wannabe script kiddos, wouldn't recognize a callback if it bit them in their backsides. For a time it was amusing, but now i cant even muster a sigh when I see someone modifying the return value from a dev server license call, instead of removing that call and sending the expected response directly, or hell even just removing license//update checks at their root... Idk mate, thing is, i was nulling (as in the verb) long before i could even write php/js. Not exactly rocket science. Culling even just 1 of these numpties, benefits all ;D

One thing people don't realize is just how much time it actually takes out of ur life and free time, to properly null something - and weeks later, doing it all over for the next update - and those that undertake this burden deserve more than a badge. To the new Null Masters, i salute thee !

Last edited:
Is there a way to post some videos on the way the null to train more people how to null?

Also should there be a list of nulled pluggins that have trackbacks?

Or will this be giving too much information to the developers to improve their trackbacks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock