• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Announcement!

You all do realize that @Babak isn't going anywhere right? He keeps to be @Babak on this forum and do everything he did by now (at least that's what I understood from announcement). Nothing changed. Except admins :D:D:D

Edit: Except admins and main domain

Late edit: still shocked of the change I forgot to congratulate the new management.
Congrats @TassieNZ and we hope for the best. Let a new thriving era begin.
@Medw1311 congrats for promotion and keep doing the good job you did by now.

You all do realize that @Babak isn't going anywhere right? He keeps to be @Babak on this forum and do everything he did by now (at least that's what I understood from announcement). Nothing changed. Except admins :D:D:D

Edit: Except admins and main domain

Late edit: still shocked of the change I forgot to congratulate the new management.
Congrats @TassieNZ and we hope for the best. Let a new thriving era begin.
@Medw1311 congrats for promotion and keep doing the good job you did by now.
Yes @Babak is still a very valued member of team Babiato :)

An unexpected change in the composition of the Administration, but I hope that all the work of the team will not be in vain and the community will develop further. Thanks to the whole team for such a great job done with this forum, I'm very glad to see that we are doing one big thing.

In the future, I would like to see more new features on the forum as well as new sections that will attract new members to the community.

Longlife Babia.to

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear this huge announcement, I hope @TassieNZ will bring this forum back to life again. Congrats to to you too @Medw1311 for the new position! Now you can delete my account forever 😆, just joking.

@TassieNZ maybe you want to create a new thread for suggestions and let the users (the active one, not leechers) to bring you new possible ideas that they want to see implemented for a better community.

Also I'm available if you need one more moderator 🤭. Several years have passed, things change 😅.

Cheers 🙃

Congrats!!

With the new ownership, what changes should we expect to see in the near and future distance?

Reactions: Medw1311
When I started to read first post of this topic I realized @TassieNZ became administrator and I just said woaah and after keep reading I have learned the new announcement what real is :)

Today is cornerstone for babiato.

I really thankful to @Babak for creating greatest platform and I never change that for me when someone say "babiato" my brain draw a guy who look up us with undershirt :)

And I congrats to @TassieNZ and @Medw1311 with all my respect for this responsibility because of it's too hard decision and I personally keep to contribute as always.

I believe that dear Paul has great capability to able to levarage this platform :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock