• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Proposed Changes (input required!)

Your vote on how Babiato should continue forward:

• With Ads (some of which may be quite intrusive)

Votes: 138 56.8%
  • With Monthly Milestone Donations (no Ads + benefits)

Votes: 105 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a 3rd option. From @TassieNZ explanation, donating sounds great! A portion of it goes towards licenses and therefore directly benefits everyone.

To make this possible and potentially increase the revenue, ads can be shown to non-donors and visitors while donors get an ad-free experience + perks. At the end of the day, we all know people do use adblockers so relying on ads alone is useless. The more intrusive the ads are, the more users will end up with adblockers and then you'll be back to square one again.

With my proposed method of using both ads and donations, everyone has a chance of contributing to the forums goals, expenses and to new scripts and not just those donating monthly. Furthermore the increased revenue makes it possible to see more scripts including those scripts sought after or not updated due to no one having licenses to them etc.
Anti-AdBlock is the way lol

Thank you for your work on improving the site. Ah it would also be a plus to take advantage of it to give a certain privilege to the donors so that we can also benefit from certain file which requires a certain condition before being able to download them!

Many thanks

• Haha
Reactions: AnormaL
Brother idk why you are being toxic right now but let me tell you my vision.

If they want to get the more benefits of the babia.to they should become babiato lovers.

If they just want to be a normal user they should know there is some restrictions for them.

Like downloading limit etc. Idk you name it

It is incredible that there are those who think that a miserable minimum donation of 5 or 10 usd

By example

1694074852775.png

Be comparable to a resource of 100 or 200 usd

And what's more, share that resource nulled

But yes, don't worry, you will be part of the "Heaven of Unrestricted Donors"

Be glad because you are not a "Normal User", you have 3 eyes, 4 arms and purple skin

1694074904959.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AnormaL
It is incredible that there are those who think that a miserable minimum donation of 5 or 10 usd

By example

1694074852775.png

Be comparable to a resource of 100 or 200 usd

And what's more, share that resource nulled

But yes, don't worry, you will be part of the "Heaven of Unrestricted Donors"

Be glad because you are not a "Normal User", you have 3 eyes, 4 arms and purple skin

1694074904959.png
Again and again and again, you are disturbing all of us. You are taunting others else if someone giving a suggestion or approach.

I dont remember any user that prides yourself on your resource or nulled resource.
Someone contribute with only "knowledge" without any donate/resource.
Someone contribute with resources
Somone contribute with skills to nulling the resources.
So,
How can you calculate the added value of any user's contribution?

Ramdom 1500 selected users
Goal 1500 usd month
1 usd per user mandatory
You can't force anyone, especially random selected.
But one can offer extra benefits and then donations would be easier made. Just like a VIP packages but without constraints of fixed amounts.
As of now one can donate either a fixed amount set (5, 10, 15 and so on) or a custom amount.
From what @TassieNZ said the goal is to reach every month of total donations made, no matter that one donated $1, another $5 or another one $15. Every amount helps towards total monthly goal.

So,
I think that's for Admins to decide but being around for quite some time I really think that every contributor will receive its own benefits based on activity.

Reactions: GambitSteel
Again and again and again, you are disturbing all of us. You are taunting others else if someone giving a suggestion or approach.

I dont remember any user that prides yourself on your resource or nulled resource.
Someone contribute with only "knowledge" without any donate/resource.
Someone contribute with resources
Somone contribute with skills to nulling the resources.
So,

Omg again you
Really?

I can see you really loves me

1694077157651.png

I understand you, I can't avoid it either

Edit: To be clear

I don't criticize those who donate

What I'm saying is that it's not right to believe
That by donating you are already "special"

It's just what the other user said
That's why I answered him that

Check out his latest posts:

View attachment 218766

This is a value user for you?

Someone who for donating 5 usd asks and asks as if he deserved it

Last edited:
I think that's for Admins to decide but being around for quite some time I really think that every contributor will receive its own benefits based on activity.
Yes it should be make by Administrators not others else such as @GambitSteel
Omg again you
Really?

I can see you really loves me

1694077157651.png

I understand you, I can't avoid it either
Well snotnose kid, just play around your mo's garden and kid youself. I'm not fan of you.

• Haha
Yes it should be make by Administrators not others else such as @GambitSteel

Well snotnose kid, just play around your mo's garden and kid youself. I'm not fan of you.

Admit it, you pay attention to me

By the way, I like the image of your signature

It's so true 😂

I think is enough bantering and comments.
As far as I see scope of this thread is to gather opinions and not discussions of different opinions or better said not opinion to other's opinion unless it add more value to first.

I think is enough bantering and comments.
As far as I see scope of this thread is to gather opinions and not discussions of different opinions or better said not opinion to other's opinion unless it add more value to first.

What you say is true and you are right

But it is also true that it is necessary to make it clear
That no one is more special than anyone
And less for contributing a few dollars

We have to prevent the corruption of the everyday world
Arrives to this place that is a "Sharing community"
It is not an "investment fund"

Having all this clear, everything will work
Thank you for your work
PS: I'm not saying donating is wrong

The truth is that I am a little disappointed with the number of votes... Of a community with hundreds of thousands of visits per month, not even 10% of 10,000 have voted... Anyway, the votes are already there, but the final decision lies with the administrators. @TassieNZ maybe you should still leave the thread one more day, and activate the option to force users to view this thread 🤷‍♂️

The truth is that I am a little disappointed with the number of votes... Of a community with hundreds of thousands of visits per month, not even 10% of 10,000 have voted...
I completely agree with you!

Anyway, the votes are already there, but the final decision lies with the administrators. @TassieNZ maybe you should still leave the thread one more day, and activate the option to force users to view this thread 🤷‍♂️

This was my first thought last week, because even though it's pinned at the top, I barely noticed it.

I wish @TassieNZ and other administrators had found a way like a popup to ensure everyone partook in voting and commenting. It would even help determine who cares about the site and who just shrugs, grabs their grub, and goes away.

Hello All,

Some of my thoughts:

1. Make this thread a must-read for users before anyone accesses any other part of the site for the first time.
Some members may not stop to read the thread.

Reactions: poe87
I think you have to add 2 groups one for free users (Contain Ads) and other group for donated users (No Ads) For Donated users set some permission like $1 a month if user pay every month that will be in donation group on next month if they don't pay $1 give 5-8 days if they didnt pay they will be back to free user group. so there's two method for administrators to get Income

I think the no ads benefit is not really a benefit for donators, as we all know what uBlock Origin is, thus it would be a benefit that's virtually accessible for free users just as well.

Perhaps you could introduce something like delayed resource updates for free users (3 days for example), and then they'd remain instantly available for donators. Free users would get the resources as well, but they'd have to wait 72 hours before it's also available for them.

I think the no ads benefit is not really a benefit for donators, as we all know what uBlock Origin is, thus it would be a benefit that's virtually accessible for free users just as well.

Perhaps you could introduce something like delayed resource updates for free users (3 days for example), and then they'd remain instantly available for donators. Free users would get the resources as well, but they'd have to wait 72 hours before it's also available for them.
Adblockers are not a problem because almost every ad network use anti-adblock technology and the staff can force users to disable it if they want to download resources.

Why not do both? Intrusive ads + current limits for free users & no ads + higher limits + whatever VIP stuff you can add for recurring donors. Also, you can let donors "sponsor" other users that can't afford to pay but are valuable to the community. Let's say minimum monthly donation is $5 but if I donate $10/month I can sponsor one user who doesn't have to pay for donor status and so on for each $5 over the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock