• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Announcement!

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Major Announcement!

We have been in Maintenance mode for a little while so as not to loose many posts! However, we will have lost several hours, so if yours is missing, please post again!

So, some major news! As of today I (@TassieNZ ) am the new owner of Babiato! I have just completed a long negotiation/purchase procedure with @Babak

Therefore, for better or worse, I am the new owner!

You will see that we now have a new house .... https://babia.to/ with all other domains being redirected to here.

@Babak is staying on as Admin and will continue to do the awesome job that he always has.

For the moment there will be very few changes, but after several weeks some new things will be implemented, hopefully for the better!

On another note, @Medw1311 is now also an Admin. WELCOME!!! :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and hopefully myself, @Medw1311 or @Babak can give you a sensible answer!

Also, if you find any issues, please post in THIS THREAD with full details and we will check it ASAP!

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Well congrats guys for making this awesome transaction, I wonder how @Babak made that decision though it must have been hard.

Congrats @Medw1311 for the new promotion.
Long and hard decisions, but hopefully it will work out for everyone, including @Babak who I have a huge amount of respect for. :)

Have nothing to say here. Just asking you to keep this forum the greatest as it is.
Thank you @Babak, for all. I hope for the best for you, and having u here is still fantastic.

@TassieNZ, you have always been a good dude and helping... Having u here as @Babak is mandatory. Good luck with this investment... I wish u all the best.

@Medw1311 is another awesome guy :). Congrats on the new position.

I noticed the option to add a price tag to resources. Is there any purpose for this?
As if it's alright with the staff team, selling my own scripts here would be pretty awesome 🎉

I noticed the option to add a price tag to resources. Is there any purpose for this?
As if it's alright with the staff team, selling my own scripts here would be pretty awesome 🎉
No, that shoudn't be an option?

Reactions: BOGOTA and BigRed
No, that shoudn't be an option?
it's there - not sure why
Any ideas as to why it's appeared?
Picture attached for reference
gygiay0k.png

Reactions: BOGOTA and TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock