• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Proposed Changes (input required!)

Your vote on how Babiato should continue forward:

• With Ads (some of which may be quite intrusive)

Votes: 138 56.8%
  • With Monthly Milestone Donations (no Ads + benefits)

Votes: 105 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

For all the users who want to post sh*i*t terms like:

"NORMAL USER" or "FREE USER"

Think that what the true backbone of this forum are the resources

From many "FREE" or "NORMAL" users of which many have never

donated a single dollar but they have contributed hundreds or thousands

of dollars in resources

Stop making this stupid distinction​

Stop dividing, sh*i*t

You will not be more special for donating, 5, 10, 25 or 50 dollars
You will be more special if you help, share, null scripts, plugins, themes, etc

And especially if you stop posting sh*i*t that only creates division

Those who really have the right to say things like that are these users

1694184210586.png

And none of them have posted anything stupid like that

Like those who because they have their badge "Babiato Lover"
They believe they are superior or special

Wake up once and for all

How many "Babiato Lover" have you seen with "Trusted Uploader"
or "Null Master" badges?​

1694184210586.png

Wake up once and for all

How many "Babiato Lover" have you seen with "Trusted Uploader"​

First of all, your tone is uncalled for. Second, nobody is using the word "special" other than you.

The owners and admins asked for suggestions and it's cool for you to disagree with the suggestions but for what I can tell you haven't offered any solutions to the problem at hand.

The issue here is that Babiato needs money to be able to continue to run, so this conversation is about HOW TO RAISE MONEY. Apparently there is no shortage of resources here but a shortage of money so how can we balance that?

In my suggestion (if you read it before badgering and using divisive language) I added that a Babiato Lover like me can sponsor a user like you that is valuable to the community so YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY.

Also, targeting Babiato Lovers for not sharing resources is unfair because this community needs all of us. You can add all the resources in the world but if hosting isn't paid nobody can access them. And let me add that for example, I do pay for Envato Elements, own licenses and buy other stuff but you know what? Those resources are already managed and updated by other users. So, I'm not adding resources because THE RULES of the community. Having redundant shares doesn't help at all.

I'll finish by saying that in my case, I've been living of building websites and doing marketing for over 20 years, I have a full time job managing my business and I buy the resources as soon as I'm able to and when using them on customers sites. I have no time to null scripts so I donate to help people like you who have the time and knowledge to null scripts. There are lots of sites that offer the same stuff that we share here for free, without limits and on free file hosts BUT THEY ARE NOT AS THRUSTWORTY as Babiato.

That's why I stay here and support in the ways I can because I was doing great before joining Babiato and I'm sure I will be great after Babiato. So be grateful and stop accusing others of using divisive terms when you are doing the same.

Adblockers are not a problem because almost every ad network use anti-adblock technology and the staff can force users to disable it if they want to download resources.
This is not true. uBlock Origin is not just an adblocker, but a content blocker. I can easily block the script that enforces the anti-adblocking, and it's out the window.

HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:

1. Everything free, no subscriptions.
  2. Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
  3. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.

• Love
Reactions: cbxc and 3xploit

1694184210586.png

Wake up once and for all

How many "Babiato Lover" have you seen with "Trusted Uploader"​

It appears you really do enjoy picking on people. No one is an expert in everything. The fact that you have uploaded a few resources doesn't mean you're better than others who do not have resources marked against their profile for different reasons.

For example, similar to what @kalisto who already has assets but cannot upload because they are listed on Babiato, I have about 50 items between TF and CC. Is there any point in relisting what already exists on the site? I mentioned my frustration to @Babak and sent him proof that I already own the uploaded resources and it would appear that I don't want to contribute to the site, which was not the case.

Don't be surprised that there may be people here who recently joined and may have hundreds of items they want to share but cannot because the items are already listed. Unfortunately, some older members who have shared a few resources would be looking down on these new members with the terrible assumption that they are uncooperative and ungrateful members who don't share or upload resources, not knowing their story and the trove of digital resources they possess.

The basis for this thread is to find out how to raise money to sustain the site while keeping the ideals of sharing and helping each other going.

Others like @otaibabusername may not have uploaded any item but certainly have given many people access to interesting courses. There are many ways people can help, including by uploading assets, sharing content, offering courses for free, offering discounted sales, giving support or help to a member, and chipping in a few bucks.

Like the human body, Babiato is the camaraderie and fellowship of helpful people. Everyone has something good to offer if they want to (even the leeches); it may not be now because they are trying to grow.

I wish we all did away with the bickering and superiority complex because we are better together without the bad blood.

These are results of the poll:
1 - With Ads (some of which may be quite intrusive)- 138 votes
- With Monthly Milestone Donations (no Ads + benefits) - 105 votes

Pretty sad considering the amount of active members. However, you now cannot say you didn't have a chance to input!

I have read all your comments several times now and see that you have some interesting ideas (not that I ever doubted that)!

I/we will come back to you in few days with the decisions we are taking regarding the future changes and improvements.

Thank you to all that made time to answer.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
You can also run private ads like promote other's website or content with your community o_O

Another option could be, Those who wants to sell here on babiato beside from all requirements they should pay a small account or have minimum of x donation to ro start sales thread

Reactions: AnormaL
These are results of the poll:
1 - With Ads (some of which may be quite intrusive)- 138 votes
- With Monthly Milestone Donations (no Ads + benefits) - 105 votes

Pretty sad considering the amount of active members. However, you now cannot say you didn't have a chance to input!

I have read all your comments several times now and see that you have some interesting ideas (not that I ever doubted that)!

I/we will come back to you in few days with the decisions we are taking regarding the future changes and improvements.

Thank you to all that made time to answer.

Hi @TassieNZ,

Yes, the low participation is pretty sad and frustrating considering the

May I suggest that you extend the vote for one extra week during which everyone who wants to access the site MUST vote at the very least, if not comment, before they can access the site? I don't know if that's possible, because I don't know how Xenforo works, but I'm sure there are code wizards here that can implement it. This will force people to participate in the future of the site.

I saw the thread link by chance, even though it's always been at the top. Some would think it was the notification placed when Babiato temporarily went down months ago, and ignore looking at the message.

Implementing the above is your prerogative.

If you still have time to vote...

Suggestion.

Ad for users who don't donate.

Anyone who has a monthly donation, regardless of the amount, must remove ads and have some benefits stipulated by you, as mentioned in your first post.

Reactions: lynx
Can administrators create a popup that displays a 'Vote Request' message in the middle of the screen or in the top right corner of the screen? Messages must be sent to receive more discussions and suggestions.

Reactions: SENNA_BR
@TassieNZ Hoping that reading, voting, and discussing in this thread is MANDATORY. As well as extending the (voting) deadline.
The number of members and input ratio in this thread is way low. I hope more members will be involved here.

Everyone who actually wanted to add their input to this thread has now had plenty of opportunity. I guess all the masses were too busy downloading! :)

I'm now closing this thread. We will be discussing everything and then start putting all the new things in place.

A big Thank You to those that did take the time to give their input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock