• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato technical issue reporting

I have tried before posting on that thread but :

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
Clear your browser cache and try again :)

• Love
Reactions: tingtung
  • Can't post images in the post area. (upload img file to babia.to server)

Error message : Oops! We ran into some problems.
cc: @Simbaa @slvrsteele

Last edited:
For some reason, all new uploads point me to mirrored.to... Is the new owner having too little space for the project?

For some reason, all new uploads point me to mirrored.to... Is the new owner having too little space for the project?
There is a limit of attachment size set to not overwhelm outbound traffic. Imagine 50-60 members (if not more) downloading resources all in the same time. That would be a bottleneck for all visitors.

There is a limit of attachment size set to not overwhelm outbound traffic. Imagine 50-60 members (if not more) downloading resources all in the same time. That would be a bottleneck for all visitors.
Okay, that's understandable. It used to be all coming from Babiato though. I was not redirected anywhere.

Okay, that's understandable. It used to be all coming from Babiato though. I was not redirected anywhere.
There are small files hosted on babiato servers but many of bigger files are uploaded outsite trough file providers.

There are small files hosted on babiato servers but many of bigger files are uploaded outsite trough file providers.
Yep. How small is the treshold?

For example, Ajax Search Pro plugin is 1.7MB, and it also appears to be hosted outside of Babiato.

Also any other plugin I use that got an update, is now hosted elsewhere. Which isn't too big of a deal, but given that you said small files are hosted on Babiato, while larger ones are not, I wonder what is the file size which is still going to be hosted on Babiato?

Thanks

Reactions: purpletiger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chtilaaapin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock