• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Announcement!

I am very happy to hear that you work on GPL together you are good people and I like it very much know it

By the way I have a question
When I had the LPG (GPL) subscription I tried to fill up my car but it did not work
Is it a scam? :ROFLMAO:

Avantages_GPL_AdobeStock_897x508.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mscv50 and Medw1311
By the way I have a question
When I had the LPG (GPL) subscription I tried to fill up my car but it did not work
Is it a scam? :ROFLMAO:

Avantages_GPL_AdobeStock_897x508.jpg
Have you seen the price of gas lately? 🤣 🤣

Not at all because I live on the planet MARS so it is free here lol :ROFLMAO:

Yes indeed what a mess the energy and all this because of whom? Putin as by chance
We are going way off topic here but yes the cost to heat my home has quadrupled in the last year. It's crazy!!

Reactions: jereve
Congrats @TassieNZ , this us a great acquisition for you
Also, congrats @Medw1311 for his new position.
@Babak congrats to you. I sold my first business in 1988 and have sold many since. It's always a bittersweet feeling to let go of something that you put your life into. You've done an incredible job, be proud of your accomplishment and feel good that you are handing it off to good people. I know you are sticking around, but I also know its different

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock