• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Announcement!

3 of my favorite dudes @ babiato.

How much did you pay?

Kidding of course! No need to answer that...

Congrats, and welcome new owner, admins...

I would love to see a credible/trustworthy person like an admin doing some group buys for plugins that cannot be nulled or with annoying frequent updates like translate-press.

I want to extend my warmest congratulations to you on your new ownership of this forum. I have no doubt that you will do an excellent job in leading the forum to new heights and ensuring that it continues to thrive.

At the same time, I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to @Babak , the former owner of this forum, for all the hard work and dedication that he put into making it such a great platform for people to connect and share their ideas, resources and what not...

Good Luck !!!

Your roles as owner, leaders, admins and contributors to this amazing forum is extremely vital and affects the well being of thousands. We can't thank you enough @Babak, @TassieNZ, @Medw1311 and everyone who contributes to the ongoing success of this forum. It's a real blessing to have this one place online that we all can safely call home.

Congratulations. Long live Babiato.

Thanks to all admins.

What is the difference between Babiato and GPL Elite besides resources being paid in GPL Elite? Are there any advantages to purchasing stuff from GPL Elite?
For me, the fact of having subscribed to GPL ELITE was above all to contribute for @TassieNZ and his remarkable work for the community before he became the owner of babiato and I himself paid for a coffee to thank him so for me babiato or GPL Elite for the moment I stopped GPL ELITE because I have no use for it
But I intend to take him back soon just to thank him.

For me, the fact of having subscribed to GPL ELITE was above all to contribute for @TassieNZ and his remarkable work for the community before he became the owner of babiato and I himself paid for a coffee to thank him so for me babiato or GPL Elite for the moment I stopped GPL ELITE because I have no use for it
But I intend to take him back soon just to thank him.
I feel so left out 🤣

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: TassieNZ and jereve
But no, you are one of my best moderators, you are reactive, respectful and you answer every time to my questions, even the most annoying ones, so you are a nice moderator
Thank you :love:

I was just teasing you though as I also run GPL Elite along with @TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: jereve
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock