• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad and spoild decision. hitler and smal son running this place. threatening and banning users.
Intrnt is free and this download limit because of this gpl site they promoting.

stop using this babiato site they will know membrs value. :devilish: 🛑

Bad and spoild decision. hitler and smal son running this place. threatening and banning users.
Intrnt is free and this download limit because of this gpl site they promoting.

stop using this babiato site they will know membrs value. :devilish: 🛑
You joined 39 minutes ago 🤣 🤣

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Haters gotta hate. Can't stop them.
Especially when they make extra accounts to complain how they have been limited from getting for free unlimited resources for them to sell.
Exactly!!

You joined 39 minutes ago 🤣 🤣

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Internet is free. A common argument and it's is quite ridiculous. Let me give you an analogy: it's like breaking into someone's private house and telling the owner, "I'm here to breathe the free air in your house because it's free."

Although
air is freely available, the house belongs to someone else, and it is essential to abide by their rules. If you do not agree with the rules, you should leave the house and breathe the free air outside on the streets. It's not fair or ethical to impose your own beliefs and values on someone else's property.

The rules is good, I will try not to break it. But I would like clarification - if it says 15 downloads per day, why can't new users download more than 3? or this property propagates until the account gets older, i.e. Do you need 2 weeks or a month to pass or what? Or, in order to get 15 downloads per day, do you need to add your own branches with resources in a certain amount every day? It is also not entirely clear what privileges users who constantly upload resources here have in relation to other users?

I just found out about the new download limit when I was informed I reached it after downloading 13 resources. To get more info, I had to search "download limit" and go to Page 2. No details anywhere about it except in this thread. My suggestion: it should be pinned somewhere. At least that way people can make informed decisions. Thanks!

I just found out about the new download limit when I was informed I reached it. To get more info, I had to search "download limit" and go to Page 2. No details anywhere about it except in this thread. My suggestion: it should be pinned somewhere. At least that way people can make informed decisions. Thanks!
Everyone was "forced" to read this thread the first time they logged in after it was posted.

Reactions: xenlolo
Hello
I posted resources on Friday and they are still not on the site.

And some titles are outdated :

Last edited:
Hello
I posted resources on Friday and they are still not on the site.

And some titles are outdated
Have you followed the instructions here...

Everyone was "forced" to read this thread the first time they logged in after it was posted.

Rings no bells. Was there a mandatory acknowledgment or is there a way to track when someone initially visited the page? If not, "forced" reading equals what? Especially when all the pages look the same.

Also, where does one track daily downloads?

Edit: I take that back; I did see that post. It didn't stand out (other than the part about creating a 3rd account) so I forgot about it.

The question still stands: where does one track daily downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock