• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this update. Now we can be sure that leechers can stay away from Babiato

Thank you for this update. Now we can be sure that leechers can stay away from Babiato
Not sure about staying away but limited. One cannot download anymore the whole forum resources in one day.

It seems impossible to control if someone intentionally violates them, they will have a lot of ways such as Fake IP, VPN and create new accounts. They just need to wipe the browser cookies to be undetectable.

• Haha
Reactions: Bladis
You're so smart! How didn't we think about that?
Want me to permanent ban your other account? To just see it doesn't work like that?

Don't take Babiato for granted. Because we don't ban everyone that breached the rules doesn't mean we don't know. We just choose to ignore and focus on users really trying too hard to bypass the resource download limits. So called "shameless members" that don't actually need those resources for any project they work on.

Hey, I have a question. If we donate the $5 to the management of the site does it increase or remove the download limits? I'm working on a project and I need access to some plugins and resources. I'm interested in helping out this site, but I'm unsure what the benefits of the minimum $5 donation are except for the badge on your profile. Mind enlightening me before I go ahead and do it?

Hey, I have a question. If we donate the $5 to the management of the site does it increase or remove the download limits? I'm working on a project and I need access to some plugins and resources. I'm interested in helping out this site, but I'm unsure what the benefits of the minimum $5 donation are except for the badge on your profile. Mind enlightening me before I go ahead and do it?
At the moment it only gives you the badge.

Other benefits may or may not be added in the future :)

Alright cool. I might go ahead and do that. I have some stuff of mine that I personally would like to share here, but I'd need the other account that I made like 3 minutes ago deleted. I didn't check the rules and made a second account to try to figure out what the message when downloading files said. I'm new here and have since enlightened myself on the rules, but I don't really want to get permanently banned.

Alright cool. I might go ahead and do that. I have some stuff of mine that I personally would like to share here, but I'd need the other account that I made like 3 minutes ago deleted. I didn't check the rules and made a second account to try to figure out what the message when downloading files said. I'm new here and have since enlightened myself on the rules, but I don't really want to get permanently banned.
I've banned the other account and since you came clean to it I will let you keep this one on this occaision.

Download limit is per 24 hours, correct? I wasted nearly all of the ones allowed on trying to download an older version of the OnAir2 template. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can download anything else. Let me know if there's any other places I should read other than this announcement and the Terms & Rules, just so that I don't wind up doing anything else stupid.

Download limit is per 24 hours, correct? I wasted nearly all of the ones allowed on trying to download an older version of the OnAir2 template. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can download anything else. Let me know if there's any other places I should read other than this announcement and the Terms & Rules, just so that I don't wind up doing anything else stupid.
Yes it's a rolling 24 hour limit. If you've read both those then you should be good to go.

I'd recommend making a post in the introduction section though.

Im so thankful for Babiato and for it's existence. The amount of things to download, get help with and have use of is insane. There are no other website like this and I'm proud to be a part of this community.
You're awesome.

The one Major Benefit is that by Donating, you are helping to keep Babiato FREE!!! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
This Sunday March 12 at 1:00 AM UTC website will enter into a scheduled maintenance for 6-7 hours.

Major improvement

From this Sunday, after our scheduled maintenance, we will be introducing a new Resource Download limit.

This limit will be set to 15 downloads per day, which should be plenty for the normal user. Obviously this will affect major leachers and GPL site thieves!

Do not try and create extra accounts as you will be caught and you will lose all the benefits your primary account brings to you!

Minor improvements

-
tweaks to website speed
- increase resource attachment limit to 100Mb
- increase post attachment limits to 100Mb
- minor upgrades and improvements to current addons

TassieNZ :)
nothing could be better. love Babiato0 loads.......

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock