• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
835b2b1227522dc6467761fb904d1a34.jpg

Suggestion: For every resource a user uploads he should be given 5 downloads bonus per day
1 resource = total 20 downloads per day
2 resources = total 25 downloads per day
3 resources = total 30 downloads per day

Reactions: 3xploit
Suggestion: For every resource a user uploads he should be given 5 downloads bonus per day
1 resource = total 20 downloads per day
2 resources = total 25 downloads per day
3 resources = total 30 downloads per day
As much as this would be nice, it would break the whole purpose of fending off GPL Site thieves. Most leechers and thieves already have over 1-5 resources on the platform and if that were to be implemented, they would still strive. 15 per day Is more than enough for the average user, personally, I have never reached the limit. Maybe if the extra downloads are added to those with 10 resources and above, cause 1, 2, 3 is just too low and anyone can pull that off. Or if it were possible, maybe @TassieNZ could add a subscription system for those looking forward to increasing the Daily download limit. If folks pay for the unlimited downloads, then that way it's no longer regarded as leeching or stealing. Just my thoughts!!!

Reactions: Doxec
All shared user resources should not be traded through upgrades.
15 resources is more than enough.

I think is fair and enough to get 15 resources / day.
I know, sometimes may want more then that, just for the website but... at least is free :)
Keep up the good work guys .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock