• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
This Sunday March 12 at 1:00 AM UTC website will enter into a scheduled maintenance for 6-7 hours.

Major improvement

From this Sunday, after our scheduled maintenance, we will be introducing a new Resource Download limit.

This limit will be set to 15 downloads per day, which should be plenty for the normal user. Obviously this will affect major leachers and GPL site thieves!

Do not try and create extra accounts as you will be caught and you will lose all the benefits your primary account brings to you!

Minor improvements

-
tweaks to website speed
- increase resource attachment limit to 100Mb
- increase post attachment limits to 100Mb
- minor upgrades and improvements to current addons

TassieNZ :)

That is a fair enough precaution against copying original content. I don't want to piss off anyone, but I think even 5 files a day is enough for a normal user.
Considering creating a wordpress website from scratch you will need at least 5 mandatory (basic themes and security). And another at least 5 for eventually plugins or elementor addons.

Professionally speaking, you have made the right decision @TassieNZ because I have seen many other nulled websites are just copy paste resources from here. So this will make babia safe from these thief. 15 limit is enough.

But I have one question to Admin sir.

Beside the advertising monetization, do you have any plan to make babita as paid membership type too. LIke per month this $, yearly this $. Few years ago, I was a member of a forum where taht forum was cool & all was free + forum wa monetized by ads. But later he announced the membership type & after some days; I can't able to find that website in google again. Not know what happen actually. May be I guess I have found babita at that time, so I stop searching about that forum😂😂

I know it would take lots of resources to manage this forum & its fine to have other monetization plans beside ads.

So my qustion is , is there any plan of paid membership? If yes, plz make it affordable so that all/most members can afford it.

Last edited:
So my qustion is , is there any plan of paid membership? If yes, plz make i affordable so that all/most members can afford it.
Nothing is ever guaranteed, but I will always do my very best to keep Babiato free.

Hopefully advertising monetisation along with donations will be enough! Guess time will tell.

Yah, I can understand now. But I have ne request/feedback.

Also one request: Can you increase download limits for some old users like me who follow all rules. Because sometimes when I have to update a wordpress site, I have to download many updated plugins at once. I do not download when got notification of update (with fear that it may break the site + not urgently required, so why download). I update once in few months interval or when got major security breath notification (from wordfence newsletter😂). SO if this will be possible, it will be great If not, still its fine.

Yah, I can understand now. But I have ne request/feedback.

Also one request: Can you increase download limits for some old users like me who follow all rules. Because sometimes when I have to update a wordpress site, I have to download many updated plugins at once. I do not download when got notification of update (with fear that it may break the site + not urgently required, so why download). I update once in few months interval or when got major security breath notification (from wordfence newsletter😂). SO if this will be possible, it will be great If not, still its fine.
LOL We have not even implemented it yet, so it's way too early to ask about increases!!! :ROFLMAO:

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but I will always do my very best to keep Babiato free.

Hopefully advertising monetisation along with donations will be enough! Guess time will tell.

Great upcoming updates! Making Babiato a paid community will be very offputting for most members because Babiato is becoming more like an underground community for web developers where not only the admins but other people invested a lot of effort to help the community for free. I encourage restricting access to leechers and people who think everyone owes them. I'd love to help the community grow in different ways.

By the way, I'm too tired to start a new topic but I had this idea long ago. If you make a thread where every banned member bann is explained, people will be more responsible, and the community will be more transparent. You could call it a "wall of shame" or something.

Great upcoming updates! Making Babiato a paid community will be very offputting for most members because Babiato is becoming more like an underground community for web developers where not only the admins but other people invested a lot of effort to help the community for free. I encourage restricting access to leechers and people who think everyone owes them. I'd love to help the community grow in different ways.

By the way, I'm too tired to start a new topic but I had this idea long ago. If you make a thread where every banned member bann is explained, people will be more responsible, and the community will be more transparent. You could call it a "wall of shame" or something.
this will be amazing for new users:D or for people who really think that they can make it through:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mua and TassieNZ
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock