• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally cool with the download limit, but is there a way to see how much we downloaded? Because I'm pretty sure I've only gotten 5 across like 3 days, yet I have the maximum downloads message since yesterday.

I'm totally cool with the download limit, but is there a way to see how much we downloaded? Because I'm pretty sure I've only gotten 5 across like 3 days, yet I have the maximum downloads message since yesterday.
Just wait for 24 hrs from your last download and it will reset.

Questa domenica 12 marzo alle 1:00 AM UTC il sito web entrerà in manutenzione programmata per 6-7 ore.

Maggiore miglioramento

Da questa domenica, dopo la manutenzione programmata, introdurremo un nuovo limite di download delle risorse .

Questo limite sarà impostato su 15 download al giorno , che dovrebbe essere sufficiente per l'utente normale. Ovviamente questo influenzerà i principali leacher e ladri di siti GPL!

Non provare a creare account extra perché verrai catturato e perderai tutti i vantaggi che ti offre il tuo account principale!

Piccoli miglioramenti

-
modifiche alla velocità del sito web
- aumentare il limite degli allegati delle risorse a 100 Mb
- aumentare i limiti degli allegati post a 100 Mb
- aggiornamenti minori e miglioramenti ai componenti aggiuntivi attuali

Tassie NZ:)
Ok Grazie

This Sunday March 12 at 1:00 AM UTC website will enter into a scheduled maintenance for 6-7 hours.

Major improvement

From this Sunday, after our scheduled maintenance, we will be introducing a new Resource Download limit.

This limit will be set to 15 downloads per day, which should be plenty for the normal user. Obviously this will affect major leachers and GPL site thieves!

Do not try and create extra accounts as you will be caught and you will lose all the benefits your primary account brings to you!

Minor improvements

-
tweaks to website speed
- increase resource attachment limit to 100Mb
- increase post attachment limits to 100Mb
- minor upgrades and improvements to current addons

TassieNZ :)
ok for that

Has the limit decreased? I've only downloaded 3 files so far, but now I'm receiving the error: "
You have reached the maximum number of downloads per day."

Reactions: ammar772
Has the limit decreased? I've only downloaded 3 files so far, but now I'm receiving the error: "
You have reached the maximum number of downloads per day."
Same here, downloaded 4 files, already reached the limit 🤔🤔

Download limit is WORST idea ever.
I create at my PC repository of base plugins, cause dont want to download every time again.
And i create it every 1-2 month.
When i come here - i CANT update repository in 1 day. i need 3 days. This is awful.

Ok. If you want money - i can disable adblock.
If money not enough - implement subscription for 1 euro. for downloading upto 50 plugins in a 2 days.
But now - it is hard to maintain my lib. And if u downloaded wrong version - you need to wait too.

Download limit is WORST idea ever.
I create at my PC repository of base plugins, cause dont want to download every time again.
And i create it every 1-2 month.
When i come here - i CANT update repository in 1 day. i need 3 days. This is awful.

Ok. If you want money - i can disable adblock.
If money not enough - implement subscription for 1 euro. for downloading upto 50 plugins in a 2 days.
But now - it is hard to maintain my lib. And if u downloaded wrong version - you need to wait too.

I totally disagree with you.
I have 1 TB external harddrive and I have repository too but I dont update when anything releasing new version if I dont use regularly that mean if it's not essential plugin/theme so you dont need to download and archive then? You can download when you need it if it's not essential.
Also I keep storing min 2 max 4 versions of the plugins/themes so this limit enaough even for me.

I have 1 TB external harddrive and I have repository too but I dont update when anything releasing new version if I dont use regularly that mean if it's not essential plugin/theme so you dont need to download and archive then? You can download when you need it if it's not essential.
Maybe.

But i use this in other way.
I have now repository (40-50 plugins) which i use every time for creating sites.
After 2 month (or earlier) i renew all plugins.
Cause if i download them at every week - they will have bugs.. or will be incompatible (elementor + plugins)
Some of them will support new ver, some - not.
And this is bad for time.. need to update every week. but better in month / 2 month.

And i understand that administrator will not change anything and i need to update them every week to have posibility to download when needed.

I'm trying new Xenforo stuff. Tried to download some files. Yesterday I think I downloaded 10-12 files, but today I downloaded only 1, and I already have:

You have reached the maximum number of downloads per day.

Can proven members do something to lift the limit, at least temporarily? I wasn't experiencing issues before, but now when I want to set up a test website and download multiple Xenforo small plugins to figure out what works, I can't.

Please, @TassieNZ think of alternative solutions for long-time members. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock