• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, should be 5 downloads per day
OR

create membership with 3-5$/month with vip membership
that can be 15-20 download per day
you know, leacher always make account with new IP.
But all free, no need to pay for get resource.

Changing in so much as we want to attempt to eliminate leachers!

Let's put this all in place to begin with, then we can look at fine tuning - if needed.
"DONATION to Babiato" link appears not to function as intended...

This Sunday March 12 at 1:00 AM UTC website will enter into a scheduled maintenance for 6-7 hours.

Major improvement

From this Sunday, after our scheduled maintenance, we will be introducing a new Resource Download limit.

This limit will be set to 15 downloads per day, which should be plenty for the normal user. Obviously this will affect major leachers and GPL site thieves!

Do not try and create extra accounts as you will be caught and you will lose all the benefits your primary account brings to you!

Minor improvements

-
tweaks to website speed
- increase resource attachment limit to 100Mb
- increase post attachment limits to 100Mb
- minor upgrades and improvements to current addons

TassieNZ :)

I just wanted to say thank you to @Babak, @TassieNZ, @Medw1311, and the rest of the staff that keep Babiato the incredible site and community that it is. Without you, none of this would be possible. I also want to thank all of the Trusted Uploaders such as @NullMaster, @tingtung, @Rockyp and many others that provide the amazing content.:love:

I've been a member on other "similar" sites but I found I could not trust the content and I rarely received the level of support from staff and other contributors as I have seen and experienced here. This is an amazing community and I am glad to be a member.

I hadn't been here in a little while for personal reasons and I needed updated versions of several plugins as well as a few new ones I wanted to test out on a site I'm working on. I quickly hit the 15 download limit and was a bit confused at first. It's my own fault for not reading the latest news before going straight to downloading. :oops: I figured something had changed and went looking for the answer, thus bringing me here.

I had to read the entire thread to find the answers I was looking for but I found them...

The two most import things for me to understand was how the 24 hour limit worked, knowing when you were getting close to hitting it, and knowing how long before you could begin downloading again once hitting the limit.

It seems part of it was covered well here:

It's not daily basis as in fixed time. It's max 15 resources in a timeframe of 24 hours.
As soon as first downloaded passes 24 hours a new slot opens for download.
Example:
You download 1 resource at 8 AM, 2 at 9 AM and 12 at 10 AM.
Next day you can download one more resource between 8 AM and 9AM, another two between 9 AM and 10 AM, and another 12 after 10AM.
Thank you @slvrsteele

There was also mention that a dynamic download counter would be added in the future. Great Idea!(y)

If it is at all possible, I think it would be great, along with the download counter or "Allowed Downloads Remaining" counter, there be a some sort of countdown timer that lets you know when you'll be able to download next.

These are only my observations and suggestions and take them for what they're worth. I wish I could be a more active member and that I had assets to contribute. Perhaps I'll have that opportunity one day and will be able to reciprocate to the community more.:)

Thank you again for creating and supporting this amazing community.

its a week i cant download any resource even 1 or 2 per day , it starts downloading but all stop incompleted in 10% or before 40%, pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock