• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

how to change home region? i create Singapore region. when create shape ampere with 1, 2 or 4 ram, its say full. so how i change region? thanks

and are free shape just for ampere? coz when pick amd or intel, its no icon free...

Last edited:
how to change home region? i create Singapore region. when create shape ampere with 1, 2 or 4 ram, its say full. so how i change region? thanks

and are free shape just for ampere? coz when pick amd or intel, its no icon free...
Once selected, the region can not be changed.

You cannot change home region in free tier.

so last, are amd and intel free like ampere? last time, i get intel with 2/12gb but i destroy it.
24Gb 4vCPU is for ampere version.

In Free tier you get the following

• 2 AMD based Compute VMs with 1/8 OCPU** and 1 GB memory each
  • Arm-based Ampere A1 cores and 24 GB of memory usable as 1 VM or up to 4 VMs with 3,000 OCPU hours and 18,000 GB hours per month
  • 2 Block Volumes Storage, 200 GB total
  • 10 GB Object Storage – Standard
  • 10 GB Object Storage – Infrequent Access
  • 10 GB Archive Storage
  • Resource Manager: managed Terraform
  • 5 OCI Bastions

check this link for more details https://www.oracle.com/cloud/free/#always-free

Hey, is this chat still alive?? I needed some help and have some questions regarding this free tier! 🥺🥺

Can I host a movie downloading site there...just the site, not files...and how can I hide oracle details for not suspend?
Why don't you search this thread.. the topic has already been discussed earlier (As I already told you when you sent me private message - do a search before asking)

Can I host a movie downloading site there...just the site, not files...and how can I hide oracle details for not suspend?
you can definately host everything that is legal.

Dont expect to use it for hosting a website which will contain copyright items.

Even if you hide from oracle, if they receive a DMCA request, they will take down your server and may even ban your account/ip

• Sad
Reactions: rodydrat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alghamrawi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock