• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

Just got the same payment error i send them email lets see if problem will be solved or no
Response By Email (Customer Service Agent) (22-Nov-2022 08:45 PST)
Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to resolve this or process the transaction. This is all the information we can provide.

Regards,
Customer Service Agent

Response By Email (Customer Service Agent) (22-Nov-2022 08:45 PST)
Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to resolve this or process the transaction. This is all the information we can provide.

Regards,
Customer Service Agent
Hahaha

very disappointing, maybe they don't want to lose too much LOL

If you are looking for a very powerful server without costs, Oracle Cloud would be the right choice for you!

What can you do with it?​

• Host WordPress website
  • NodeJS/ Express Application
  • Flask Application
  • Run Docker Application
  • Host Your Own Jupyter (24/7)
  • Run Trading Bot, let it make money for you
  • and many more …

Setup Oracle Cloud Server​

Step 1: Create an account​

Just head to https://signup.cloud.oracle.com/ and finish the registration process. Although you need to input your credit card, it is just for verification and you dont need to pay anything when using Always Free services.

Step 2: Create VM​

1*jNiU_lXpuUi3QOpQoVMwMA.png

fig 1. Create a VM instance on Oracle Cloud
After login into your account, click on “Create a VM instance” as fig 1. According to Oracle [1], all tenancies get the first 3,000 OCPU hours and 18,000 GB hours per month for free for VM instances using the VM.Standard.A1.Flex shape, which has an Arm processor. For Always Free tenancies, this is equivalent to 4 OCPUs and 24 GB of memory. So, to get most of the “Always Free” service, you may follow the Shape setting as follow:
1*lav9eWY3lg9AlYtpi9TcXA.png

fig 2. Create a VM instance on Oracle Cloud
For the SSH option, you may create yourself using PuTTy or use the auto-generated one from Oracle, dont forget to save the SSH key as you need it to remote to your server.
For the Boot Volume, you may input 200 GB as it is the highest possible you can use as an Always Free tier:
1*pU_U1h1K_YGFw6PfZYopdA.png

fig 3. Create a VM instance on Oracle Cloud (Specify Boot Volume Size)

Step 3: Connect to VM​

You may connect to your VM by SSH with the private key you generated from the last step with user “opc”. You may use PuTTy/ MobaXTerm/ OpenSSH in Windows or use Terminal in Mac/Linux to SSH to the server. After you are in, you may try sudo -i; yum update -y; to update all software on your machine.
1*RrvmNF2U-rtCoBM-b3o2mA.png

That’s it! Now, the server is all yours!​

Reference:​

[1] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Documentation (https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/FreeTier/freetier_topic-Always_Free_Resources.htm)
This is fantastic, just deployed a VM instance - now exploring the possibilities. Great job.

This is fantastic, just deployed a VM instance - now exploring the possibilities. Great job.
May I know when did you register? and which oracle region did you select?
Also can you create both free ARM & AMD VMs without any capacity issues?

I'm asking because i'm looking to create a new account for a friend. And need latest input from the users on the region which having good capacity of free vms. Wasted my card last time on region with no capacity of free vms, both ampere & amd. So I don't want to repeat the same mistake. Should have done some research first.

Is this working? are there updated steps?
still working. my 3 free vms still running 1+ yr. most people got stuck during the card verification steps. and be careful when choosing the home region, because 80% of them now lack of capacity for the free tier vms.

Reactions: onlykhaz
May I know when did you register? and which oracle region did you select?
Also can you create both free ARM & AMD VMs without any capacity issues?

I'm asking because i'm looking to create a new account for a friend. And need latest input from the users on the region which having good capacity of free vms. Wasted my card last time on region with no capacity of free vms, both ampere & amd. So I don't want to repeat the same mistake. Should have done some research first.
use Hyderabad, India. Ampere A1 is available

You've got a better chance to get free Ampere if you select a region with multiple (3) availablity domains.

Reactions: mi2brich
Just created my account, and launched my first instance like in the first post.
My 2 cents
After 2 weeks of failed payment processes, I e-mailed them, and got the response, we can't help you...
I tried again today, and Boom. All are working and live!

What's the credit card accepted?!? I hve tried with Postepay and no, i have tried with Soldo card and no... i need to open this, but in which mode i can have a credit card valid for signup online?

Anyone expert on these instances? I sometimes experience that when I install a controlpanel - and it gives me login-information - It only shows internal IP - not public IP .. so cannot access the controlpanel after installation :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock