• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

Anyone expert on these instances? I sometimes experience that when I install a controlpanel - and it gives me login-information - It only shows internal IP - not public IP .. so cannot access the controlpanel after installation :(
Which control panel did you install?
Did you release the HTTP ports to access it?

Which control panel did you install?
Did you release the HTTP ports to access it?
I have tried a few.. had success on Hesita on my one free tier.. tried fastpanel on another (got 2 accounts).. but this one when end installing I get "Congratulations - you can now access your controlpanel on 10.0.0.45:8888 - and yes port 8888 is open in the oracle setup..
(open port 8888 tcp 0.0.0.0/0

I have tried registering twice. But no success. I live in Vietnam and choose Singapore. Hopefully the credit card charge will be refunded.

Code:
Out of capacity for shape VM.Standard.A1.Flex in availability domain AD-1. Create the instance in a different availability domain or try again later. If you specified a fault domain, try creating the instance without specifying a fault domain. If that doesn’t work, please try again later. Learn more about host capacity.

What I always get lmao.

Hi guys....
Would someone be so kind as to create an Oracle Cloud Free Tier account for me, and ensure that the server is located in Queretaro, Mexico or any server within the US?

Just created my account, and launched my first instance like in the first post.
My 2 cents
After 2 weeks of failed payment processes, I e-mailed them, and got the response, we can't help you...
I tried again today, and Boom. All are working and live!
really? i have tried 2 different credit card from 2 different banks but no success.
emailed them, contacted support. they just doesnt care. even i willing to convert PAYG they dont even check my account status because individual customer is not their business income so

I have been trying to signup for oracle cloud for months now. But I'm always stuck at the
"Hello,
Unfortunately, we are unable to resolve this or process the transaction. This is all the information we can provide."
does anyone know a workaround on how to get over this and get the account created? I even contacted the customer support but they never solve it.
Can anyone help me out??
Thanks in advance

Code:
Out of capacity for shape VM.Standard.A1.Flex in availability domain AD-1. Create the instance in a different availability domain or try again later. If you specified a fault domain, try creating the instance without specifying a fault domain. If that doesn’t work, please try again later. Learn more about host capacity.

What I always get lmao.
Been doing this for months getting same result, I think this is nothing but a thing.

Can anyone here help me with the signup process, any tip on which card to use? I have tried nearly all the credit cards:
1. Axis
2. One Card
3. HDFC
4. ICICI
5. RBL
6. IDFC

All of them deducts some 1.x SGD and then instantaneously refund them. Oracle just keeps declining on next step.

Can anyone here help me with the signup process, any tip on which card to use? I have tried nearly all the credit cards:
1. Axis
2. One Card
3. HDFC
4. ICICI
5. RBL
6. IDFC

All of them deducts some 1.x SGD and then instantaneously refund them. Oracle just keeps declining on next step.
It happened with me too but for my 4th account then I used my brother's details, email and card then it worked perfectly

Reactions: carlitox4852
1. Axis
2. One Card
3. HDFC
4. ICICI
5. RBL
6. IDFC

Hi try SBI if you have one.

they just staged it as lifetime free which is not true .t i tried many time but failed unfortunately this thread seems to be a reason of their propmotion they donot qualify you in any way

Reactions: iKalanko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock