• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

Capacity depends on your selected region. Try changing Availability Domain (AD).

Else you will have to wait and check after a few days.

how about create new account and change region using same card payment ?
It wont work. Oracle traces your IP, card details and i think your mac address. Though i am not sure about mac address.

Maybe you can try though

Friday - 04 November 2022

----------
- Need Credits card when Sign Up
- Need atleast 1$ for verification, after that 1$ will be return to your CC
- Choose Region wisely because if not, when you create VM instance there error "Out of capacity for shape"
That mean you can't create VM until there available in your regions
[ Usually 3 to 6 days and need trying everyday until you get ]

- Because this is Free tier, you can't change your region
- you can't create another account using same CC
----------

For wordpress purpose
- You still need domain
- depens OS -/oracle/ubuntu/cenos, you still need configure installing php/ngix/database etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixelate
hah.PNG

Did anyone experience something like this?

I used a visa debit card, after the balance was deducted $1 and then returned but the error is as pictured

Friday - 04 November 2022

----------
- Need Credits card when Sign Up
- Need atleast 1$ for verification, after that 1$ will be return to your CC
- Choose Region wisely because if not, when you create VM instance there error "Out of capacity for shape"
That mean you can't create VM until there available in your regions
[ Usually 3 to 6 days and need trying everyday until you get ]

- Because this is Free tier, you can't change your region
- you can't create another account using same CC
----------

For wordpress purpose
- You still need domain
- depens OS -/oracle/ubuntu/cenos, you still need configure installing php/ngix/database etc

Where i can make a credit card accepted?
I have visa debit and not work, i have mastercard and not work... :(

hah.PNG

I used a visa debit card, after the balance was deducted $1 and then returned but the error is as pictured
Yes this error is common. Many people get this error and once you get this error your existing card won't work.

Reactions: darapati27
have you tried it bro?
I've been getting my free tiers like this for years. Go to 'digital goods'. Contact 5-10 people on telegram, someone will get back to you. If there's no vouch ask them to test the cards. It's mostly guys that work in banks and do it as a side hustle. It's a huge business. Beware of newbies, go for trusted sellers.

I've been getting my free tiers like this for years. Go to 'digital goods'. Contact 5-10 people on telegram, someone will get back to you. If there's no vouch ask them to test the cards. It's mostly guys that work in banks and do it as a side hustle. It's a huge business. Beware of newbies, go for trusted sellers.
Any recommended seller from you?

if so can i PM you?

Any recommended seller from you?

if so can i PM you?
Sorry, I don't have a guy. I usually buy it from whoever has a fresh batch. Ask them to create an account and send screenshots. Some never heard of Oracle. Never got scammed. A lot of good people there.

hah.PNG

This happened to me as well. Send an email to the Oracle Support Service and they will resolve the situation.

What problem did you say in email?
Said I couldn't finalize registration no matter the browser or credit card even if it was validated. They replied it was fixed and I could register again with the same email. It is apparently a common problem, probably their payment processor.

• Love
Reactions: darapati27
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock