• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] sav.com

hakimmastour

Apr 27, 2019
They simply ll block your domains After 3 months at max,
I buy a domain name, got 500k visitors in two months, today they blocked it, and said its spam domain 😂 , if there any kind of spam, Google ll already delete it,
Their support can't do nothings for you, and After few months ll sell your domain name.

Now I begin to understand why this morning they had their site down, it was not accessible even using VPN.
Read the review of the Guy i shared, they blocked 2k of his domains that very Bad, others even can't renew with the same card of they 1st payments

But my domain work good in sav.com , I have 2 domain and 50K visit

That's why I always transfer my domains to CloudFlare and then I block the transfer, I don't want to risk it.
You do that's for free?
I also blocked transfer in the dashboard, but sav have more control than me, I even hear is one man live in California and all his domains bought from godaddy and resell them to us!!

I have about 15 domains at Sav. No problem so far.

You sure you're acting according to their TOS??
Read the review this Guy meet the same of my problem, I Never use one of them, how's that Can be spam?
I bought it, to resell it later, because two domain was available on this keyword, all others are xxxx $ for sale .
That's SCAM, down the domain that Never i use, to hold it and resell it than me.

On porkbun, support Ask me to add extra money to Renew my expired domain, Price of it + 20$, my domain was pending delete After 15 days, I was surprised that this domain bought by someone the day After talking with support, lol, mean he bought it and want to resell it to me, the funny things this domain was by my name, not trading keyword 😂😂😂

Has anyone been able to pay for a domain there? I keep seeing the "Unable to verify validity of payment method. Please try another card." error

Has anyone been able to pay for a domain there? I keep seeing the "Unable to verify validity of payment method. Please try another card." error
Scam Service, read their blog posts, just avoid them. You will loose your money/domain After 3 months

they wont even let me make a payment o_0
Read their blog posts, PayPal close his account and sav Ask from his users to write to PayPal on twitter to bring back PayPal as a payment method, why PP do it?
Bcz this sav is a Big thief on the market

I have 4 domains in there, 3 domains are 1 year old, 1 domain is going 2 years old.

I have 4 domains in there, 3 domains are 1 year old, 1 domain is going 2 years old.
Read trustpilot review, maybe they keep your domains bcz of not good keyword, and low traffic, than you'll be shocked when even no answer from support 😂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock