• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] sav.com

Read trustpilot review, maybe they keep your domains bcz of not good keyword, and low traffic, than you'll be shocked when even no answer from support 😂
I don't need good keyword domain, I need visitors and 2 domains got 5K to 10K daily unique visitors, how do you think :D

I don't need good keyword domain, I need visitors and 2 domains got 5K to 10K daily unique visitors, how do you think :D
If you dont read or believe the review writen there, mean u r working with them and Come here to misleading ppl to this Fake registrar, simply i ll Never use sav because its Holly SCAM

If you dont read or believe the review writen there, mean u r working with them and Come here to misleading ppl to this Fake registrar, simply i ll Never use sav because its Holly SCAM
for me it is not about believing, it is about my experience as I am not part of the company and so far I got no issues, that's it. And I don't care about their 80% excellent, 8% great, and 8% bad rating on Trustpilot as long as again I don't have issues with them, don't take personal my comments :D, just chill out.

They simply ll block your domains After 3 months at max,
I buy a domain name, got 500k visitors in two months, today they blocked it, and said its spam domain 😂 , if there any kind of spam, Google ll already delete it,
Their support can't do nothings for you, and After few months ll sell your domain name.

Not saying you are engaging in anything fraudulent but 500k visitors in two months for a supposedly new domain? Not sure it is out of place for them to suspect something is going. However, this is the first time I am hearing that a registrar is banning a domain over high traffic and labelling it as a spam.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Not saying you are engaging in anything fraudulent but 500k visitors in two months for a supposedly new domain? Not sure it is out of place for them to suspect something is going. However, this is the first time I am hearing that a registrar is banning a domain over high traffic and labelling it as a spam.

there a lot of spam in their blog posts too

Seen. It would seem they are fraudulent. I recommend avoiding them, really.
A lot of registrar start removing domains of ppl, i was using dynadot and sharing illegal materials and my problem was only with Google, the registrar Never blocked my domain, i moved to sh** sav just bcz of Price, but all cheaper registrar are scammers.

Seen. It would seem they are fraudulent. I recommend avoiding them, really.
1663794934325.png
Really that's so funny, I never use this domain but they locked it, support said that's the registry who locked it and not the registrar, but I notice them upgrade the price of it for new users, when you contact the registry no answer more than a week. :ROFLMAO:

1663794934325.png
Really that's so funny, I never use this domain but they locked it, support said that's the registry who locked it and not the registrar, but I notice them upgrade the price of it for new users, when you contact the registry no answer more than a week. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, this is really sad and bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Will07
1663794934325.png
So which domain registrar is to be trusted?

- Very poor support​

- Very poor support
- Too much late response
- They have suspend our domains without noticing us, and even though we have provided all the required information, they are responding with 48 hours gap. Due to this, our business seriously damage. Strongly not recommend this company.
Date of experience: September 22, 2022

SAV is not worth the Hassle

What attracted me to Sav was the awesome pricing and ease of use. So I transferred most of my domains to them. Recently, they have been really horrible on service and support. All 500 domains in my account got blocked because of Whois verification, which was already verified when I created the account. My domains are still blocked. I will submit a ICANN Compliant. Their support never replies in a timely manner. It's horrible! I will be moving all domains from here soon! It's too scary to have all your domains blocked without any notice or support to resolve.
Date of experience: September 19, 2022

Thanks for writing a review about www.sav.com on Trustpilot.

We recently got in touch to let you know that www.sav.com would like some more info about your experience, to help them join the dots. Unfortunately they’re no closer to solving the mystery, and they’ve now asked us to verify your review.

Sending valid documentation of your experience with www.sav.com will allow us to verify your review and keep it online. However, if we don’t receive the documentation in the next 3 days, we’ll have to move your review offline until you get back to us.

I don't know, am still testing them,
UPDATE :

Sav report us as a Fake claims, trustpilot request from us docs proof to keep our review online, Dear Sav, WE sent our docs proof, if trustpilot delete our review, we ll contact PayPal by all our screenshots proof or video recording, scammers like you have nothings to do on the marquet, every day there a Bad review that this registrar block domains of ppl, WTF !!!

Lol. Looks like you only copy all the bad reviews here, saw a lot of good reviews.
Just move on.

Lol. Looks like you only copy all the bad reviews here, saw a lot of good reviews.
Just move on.
Before 3 months, work well, but last weeks they start SCAM, not only me, but i was surprised there other ppl meet the same problem, all good review are olds, the Badness is sav Ask from trustpilot to remove our review, trustpilot contact me to provide proof or will delete my review, they Never Ask proof when i give my Bad review on other website, the owner contact me to fix my issues and in exchange i change my review, but sav stolen my domains and Ask from trustpilot to remove our review without back our domains, read their blog post on PayPal, and why PayPal kick them away, if you still dont believe, go buy domain from them right now and After 3 months comment here 😂

I registered more than fifty domains on sav.com and sold on it. I agreed with their terms and policies. After a while, they modified these policies and it was not suitable for me. I had to stay on the site and tried to manage my affairs in order to lose my money, but now they refused any MasterCard on the site and this is causing me to lose Big in buying and selling, I just want to go back to their old system, which I agreed to, this is a great loss for me
I want a solution to this problem after your permission

I registered more than fifty domains on sav.com and sold on it. I agreed with their terms and policies. After a while, they modified these policies and it was not suitable for me. I had to stay on the site and tried to manage my affairs in order to lose my money, but now they refused any MasterCard on the site and this is causing me to lose Big in buying and selling, I just want to go back to their old system, which I agreed to, this is a great loss for me
I want a solution to this problem after your permission
Why not move your most prized domains to another registrar before you lose too much?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock