• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ambition Host Scam - Domain and Hosting

UniqueSarang

May 2, 2022
India
unqspace.com

Before getting started Ambition host have two domains.​

Ambitionhost.com​

Ambitionhost.in​

Ambitionhost.com is (301) Redirected to ambitionhost.in​

Basically Ambition host offers domains at cheap price like 50% discount from others, I dont know how they get those actually but seems fishy like they get it using someones hacked panel or might cards.​

The Ambition Host is hosted in India and also I am from India so have all the knowledge about their services and how they scam.​

At the point Ambition host is the one of the worst service provider for domains and hosting, For domains you have no control over your domain and for hosting its also same.​

If you wanna change the domain DNS settings or nameservers you need to wait for a week to change them, I mean its totally worthless.​

How Ambition Host Scam?​

1) For Domains, They Mainly scam in domains.​

:- If your website gains authority and high traffic then they notice your domain at renwal time and dont let your domain out from their mainly their focus is to rob and capture your domain and own It, After that I dont know what they do with your domain, Might they sell or use it for redirection traffic to their website.​

2) Second one is hosting scam with invoicing.​

: If you have hosting in Ambition host and then its ok but most of the features of the hosting are disabled like exteions and capped it to the some old php version because they use some kind of nul*ed Cpanel.​

: For Invoicing, If you cancel the hosting plan by contacting them also they keep spamming your Email inbox and whatsapp too if added to details, And yes this is also linked to domains, because you will see the fake invoice in the dashboard you will have to pay that without using anything and after that they will think about your domain to be transferred somewhere else you want.​

For Your knowledge one of my high quality traffic domain is going to expire soon so they want that domain to be grabbed.​

Below I attached some chat and tickets screenshots please do check (For privacy, I have hide Sensitive information and domain names)​

SC AH.png
SCAH2.png

photo_2023-11-09_12-59-02.jpg photo_2023-11-09_12-58-50.jpg photo_2023-11-09_12-58-56.jpg photo_2023-11-09_12-59-00.jpg

Stay away from cheap and free domain scams and always keep in mind, Free and Cheap services have their self benifits in it for providing the service to you..

Yeah.. most written supports have 2-3 days ansewering time... Some even up to 5 days in busy periods..

Most of the hosting providers take 12-24hrs time to respond. In your case that's reasonable they are responding but not to the point.
In general you can get domain Auth codes just like that on popular registrar's but wait for 7 days. Its a standard time for any registrar and if you they don't reply report to original seller. In the worst case scenario report icann directly. They will take care.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Most of the hosting providers take 12-24hrs time to respond. In your case that's reasonable they are responding but not to the point.
In general you can get domain Auth codes just like that on popular registrar's but wait for 7 days. Its a standard time for any registrar and if you they don't reply report to original seller. In the worst case scenario report icann directly. They will take care.
As per my experience I use multiple domain registrar like SpaceShip, NameCheap, Godaddy and some others too also I own hosting plans with almost 6 different providers but there is system like auto auth code once you request for auth code then they will automatically send it to the registred email or show immediately in the dashboard, They dont provide aurguements like this ambition host, And sorry we cant report to their parent domain regestrar also not to ICANN because the domains are actiually registered with ambition host details. Also I see the same issue as me on trustpilot like they are doing same stuff from years.

As per my experience I use multiple domain registrar like SpaceShip, NameCheap, Godaddy and some others too also I own hosting plans with almost 6 different providers but there is system like auto auth code once you request for auth code then they will automatically send it to the registred email or show immediately in the dashboard, They dont provide aurguements like this ambition host, And sorry we cant report to their parent domain regestrar also not to ICANN because the domains are actiually registered with ambition host details. Also I see the same issue as me on trustpilot like they are doing same stuff from years.
Make sure to write about them on every community forums and review about them everywhere possible. The least you can do.
I've had bad experience with another Indian web hosting Company too "milesweb"...

Indian registrar's and hosting companies need to learn from EU for their offers and customer services.

Never too late.. See where he posted he's advertisement or offers, go there and make a thread to aware other users.

I find it perplexing that a domain registrar would require you to contact support to obtain your domain authorization code.

Good that you talk about your experiences, just keep their domain out of your posts. Make sure to do that in order to not unintentionally boost their backlinks and domain authority by complaining ;)

Reactions: UniqueSarang
I'm Totally agreed with @UniqueSarang. AmbitionHost Doing a scam in the domain. So here is how they scam me. I have a domain with a .in extension so I have purchased .com extension from Ambitionhost.in and Transferred my .in traffic to .com domain. so I have good traffic around 10 Lacks Users Per month. now here is what happened to me I checked my email and I got an invoice that my domain has expired so On 4th November 2023 I have to pay ₹1537.80 including late fees of ₹139.80. So I have paid this invoice immediately

Untitled design (1).png Untitled design (2).png

So My domain should be renewed, right? But still, it's not renewed. I haven't checked whether its renewed or not because I think I have paid so it should renew. On 12th Nov. My team noticed that our website traffic is zero i Checked and I'm not able to access my website so My website traffic 10 Lacks to 0. I checked ambitionhost.in and it's still showing domain is not renewed. so I paid once again on 12th Nov. It should renewed but still has not been renewed.

Untitled design (3).png

Checkout traffic from the previous month and this month.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 8.29.19 PM.png

Hard work of 5-6 years is zero due to this stupid person. I have raised a ticket and contacted them on WhatsApp, on WhatsApp they said you would get the response on the ticket and they replied on a ticket that waits for 2-3 days its in the renewal process.. and today two days passed.

I'm Totally agreed with @UniqueSarang. AmbitionHost Doing a scam in the domain. So here is how they scam me. I have a domain with a .in extension so I have purchased .com extension from Ambitionhost.in and Transferred my .in traffic to .com domain. so I have good traffic around 10 Lacks Users Per month. now here is what happened to me I checked my email and I got an invoice that my domain has expired so On 4th November 2023 I have to pay ₹1537.80 including late fees of ₹139.80. So I have paid this invoice immediately

Untitled design (1).png Untitled design (2).png

So My domain should be renewed, right? But still, it's not renewed. I haven't checked whether its renewed or not because I think I have paid so it should renew. On 12th Nov. My team noticed that our website traffic is zero i Checked and I'm not able to access my website so My website traffic 10 Lacks to 0. I checked ambitionhost.in and it's still showing domain is not renewed. so I paid once again on 12th Nov. It should renewed but still has not been renewed.

Untitled design (3).png

Checkout traffic from the previous month and this month.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 8.29.19 PM.png

Hard work of 5-6 years is zero due to this stupid person. I have raised a ticket and contacted them on WhatsApp, on WhatsApp they said you would get the response on the ticket and they replied on a ticket that waits for 2-3 days its in the renewal process.. and today two days passed.
First of all I am feeling very sad for your loss, I recommend you to please fight against them to get back your domain also its very easy to fight with them in legal way. Also you can file domain disputes against them, another option is to complaint to their registrar from where they get domains for resell, If you need any help you can ask me, I am also from India.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with babiato lovers, keep spreading awareness about this type of scam websites so others can be safe.

Before getting started Ambition host have two domains.​

Ambitionhost.com​

Ambitionhost.in​

Ambitionhost.com is (301) Redirected to ambitionhost.in​

Basically Ambition host offers domains at cheap price like 50% discount from others, I dont know how they get those actually but seems fishy like they get it using someones hacked panel or might cards.​

The Ambition Host is hosted in India and also I am from India so have all the knowledge about their services and how they scam.​

At the point Ambition host is the one of the worst service provider for domains and hosting, For domains you have no control over your domain and for hosting its also same.​

If you wanna change the domain DNS settings or nameservers you need to wait for a week to change them, I mean its totally worthless.​

How Ambition Host Scam?​

1) For Domains, They Mainly scam in domains.​

:- If your website gains authority and high traffic then they notice your domain at renwal time and dont let your domain out from their mainly their focus is to rob and capture your domain and own It, After that I dont know what they do with your domain, Might they sell or use it for redirection traffic to their website.​

2) Second one is hosting scam with invoicing.​

: If you have hosting in Ambition host and then its ok but most of the features of the hosting are disabled like exteions and capped it to the some old php version because they use some kind of nul*ed Cpanel.​

: For Invoicing, If you cancel the hosting plan by contacting them also they keep spamming your Email inbox and whatsapp too if added to details, And yes this is also linked to domains, because you will see the fake invoice in the dashboard you will have to pay that without using anything and after that they will think about your domain to be transferred somewhere else you want.​

For Your knowledge one of my high quality traffic domain is going to expire soon so they want that domain to be grabbed.​

Below I attached some chat and tickets screenshots please do check (For privacy, I have hide Sensitive information and domain names)​

SC AH.png
SCAH2.png

photo_2023-11-09_12-59-02.jpg photo_2023-11-09_12-58-50.jpg photo_2023-11-09_12-58-56.jpg photo_2023-11-09_12-59-00.jpg

Stay away from cheap and free domain scams and always keep in mind, Free and Cheap services have their self benifits in it for providing the service to you..

I avail service from ambitionhost. they copy my website contents to their personal website. It is true they not renew domain after paying renewal fee. I fight more than 1 month to get my domain active/renewd after paying my renewal fees on time. Stay away from ambitionhpst. i purcheased 8 domains from their site. very bad service. I will get trouble after paying renewal fee. also hosting server take to much downtime. ver very bad domain and hosting provider. they will copy your ranked site content to their personal website.

Thinking to transfer to ambition host
is it reliable?
Check the reviews up there. Do you still think to trust this site?
In my opinion stay away from these scammers because if you trust these one then you will be doomed at the end.

So it's better to stay away from these scammers rather than being doomed by these.

• Love
Reactions: UniqueSarang
I haven't had any problems yet. I think the technical team provides support to more customers at one time, maybe Team reply a little late, I am sharing my experience, I have not faced any problem till now. I have 20+ hosting and 35+ domains. I have not had any problem till now. Yes, I had a problem just the day before yesterday at 6 pm. Yes, I can understand how complex the work is with servers. Maybe there was some problem. The server went live in 30 to 40 minutes that day. I am a user, if anyone asks for proof. but don't defame anyone

Translated
मुझे अभी तक कोई दिक्कत नहीं आयी है। मुझे लगता है टेक्निकल टीम ज्यादा कस्टमर्स को सपोर्ट एक टाइम पर देती है , सायद थोड़ा लेट रिप्लाई दे में अपना अनुभव शेयर कर रहा हूँ मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं आयी अभी तक। मेरे पास 20 ज्यादा होस्टिंग है और 35 + डोमेन्स है। मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं हुई अभी तक हाँ मुझे अभी परसो शाम 6 बजे दिक्कत आयी थी हाँ में समझ सकता हूँ सर्वर्स के साथ कितना जटिल कार्य होता है सायद कोई दिक्कत हुई थी उस दिन 30 से 40 मिनट में सर्वर लाइव हो गया था। में एक यूजर हूँ अगर किसी को प्रूफ किये मांग ले। लेकिन किसी को बदनाम मत किया करो

I haven't had any problems yet. I think the technical team provides support to more customers at one time, maybe Team reply a little late, I am sharing my experience, I have not faced any problem till now. I have 20+ hosting and 35+ domains. I have not had any problem till now. Yes, I had a problem just the day before yesterday at 6 pm. Yes, I can understand how complex the work is with servers. Maybe there was some problem. The server went live in 30 to 40 minutes that day. I am a user, if anyone asks for proof. but don't defame anyone

Translated
मुझे अभी तक कोई दिक्कत नहीं आयी है। मुझे लगता है टेक्निकल टीम ज्यादा कस्टमर्स को सपोर्ट एक टाइम पर देती है , सायद थोड़ा लेट रिप्लाई दे में अपना अनुभव शेयर कर रहा हूँ मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं आयी अभी तक। मेरे पास 20 ज्यादा होस्टिंग है और 35 + डोमेन्स है। मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं हुई अभी तक हाँ मुझे अभी परसो शाम 6 बजे दिक्कत आयी थी हाँ में समझ सकता हूँ सर्वर्स के साथ कितना जटिल कार्य होता है सायद कोई दिक्कत हुई थी उस दिन 30 से 40 मिनट में सर्वर लाइव हो गया था। में एक यूजर हूँ अगर किसी को प्रूफ किये मांग ले। लेकिन किसी को बदनाम मत किया करो
It's all about point of view.
Everyone see from different point of view not all fingers are same.
He is right from his way, you are right on your way.

I always prefer everyone to spent more amount but always have domain from Big company/registrar only.(like GoDaddy, namecheap)
Don't purchase Domain from local hosters and don't host your site on cheap and cheap hosting who offers badly to attract users.
i am still figuring out why anyone wants to have their domains on some shady services?
Same bro I was writing same

Reactions: getthecodenow
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock