• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scam > Moshe786

nayrevil

Aug 7, 2019
Lifetime membership and it's gone.

[$16] Boost your productivity GPT-4, DALL·E and other advances capabilities - 2 Codes available​

Lifetime membership and it's gone.

[$16] Boost your productivity GPT-4, DALL·E and other advances capabilities - 2 Codes available​

Have you contacted @Moshe786 about this?

Note that he has not been on the forum since Feb 2nd though.

Have you contacted @Moshe786 about this?

Note that he has not been on the forum since Feb 2nd though.
Hi friend, i have been contact that guy since 6 feb 2024 and no reply, I buy for

$25​

Only work for 1 months vip and its say lifetime vip.
so my chatlulu account being free now, not vip anymore. Can you please make decision about this?
image.png

Thanks adv

Its been 2 months my account dont work anymore and no replay from sales, so babiato have rules in markerplace:

10. The Babiato Marketplace is a feature to allow transactions between members and Babiato is not responsible for anything that happens or goes wrong once the transaction has been completed. All purchases you make from the Babiato Marketplace are at your own risk therefore you should thoroughly research the buyer and their offer before purchasing and only pay using a method that you can claim your money back if something goes wrong. Babiato staff cannot and will not help you get your money back if you are scammed, but we will ban any scammers.

i hope this guy @Moshe786 get ban.

Just adding my two cents worth.

I also purchased this deal and I can confirm it stopped working. However, I think this is an issue with chat.chatlulu.com These were done by @Moshe786 with legitimate coupons. Not really his fault they have been cancelled.

Why? As I really needed to use gpt-4-DALL·E3 model, I purchased a legitimate subscription. When trying to use gpt-4-DALL·E3 model, all I get is 权限不存在

I have emailed support 4 times so far, with ZERO response.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
still no action from admin?
please check this friend @Medw1311
On this occasion it appears the fault lies with the company providing the service, as confirmed by @TassieNZ

However, as I tried to make clear in the new marketplace rules ANY purchase from the Marketplace is going to carry a risk since you are not buying directly from the developer/provider and you are buying at a huge discount. So it is down to members to asses the risk/reward ratio.

In this instance the fault does not lie with the Babiato seller but rather the service provider so any action against the Babiato Seller by us would not be justified.

On this occasion it appears the fault lies with the company providing the service, as confirmed by @TassieNZ

However, as I tried to make clear in the new marketplace rules ANY purchase from the Marketplace is going to carry a risk since you are not buying directly from the developer/provider and you are buying at a huge discount. So it is down to members to asses the risk/reward ratio.

In this instance the fault does not lie with the Babiato seller but rather the service provider so any action against the Babiato Seller by us would not be justified.
And, if I do hear back from their Support, I will post here. :)

i can confirm, the account doesn't work anymore after just two months from purchasing, no reply from @Moshe786

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock