• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ambition Host Scam - Domain and Hosting

Don't purchase Domain from local hosters and don't host your site on cheap and cheap hosting who offers badly to attract users.
Maybe my point of view is different.
But coming from you being a babiato seller, this is funniest advice ever heard.

You yourself offering a service in cheap price and trying to badly attract users. So what you suggest users should avoid you?

Added: You cannot satisfy every users. Even if you give 100% user will expect more.

Maybe my point of view is different.
But coming from you being a babiato seller, this is funniest advice ever heard.

You yourself offering a service in cheap price and trying to badly attract users. So what you suggest users should avoid you?
I said about domains.
And I offer refunds too.
My service is cheap and users using it for starting their business.
May be your point of view is different cause you are also unknown domain seller on Babiato 🤔.(my word may be hurt you )
How kinda you say it's safe? ( You will say as per your experience I am saying as per my experience)

My point was if you are starting a business or anything which you want to for a long spent lit more money for your own safety and security.

Triggering users will not help you to satisfy ego.

I said about domains.
And I offer refunds too.
My service is cheap and users using it for starting their business.
May be your point of view is different cause you are also unknown domain seller on Babiato 🤔.(my word may be hurt you )
How kinda you say it's safe? ( You will say as per your experience I am saying as per my experience)

My point was if you are starting a business or anything which you want to for a long spent lit more money for your own safety and security.

Triggering users will not help you to satisfy ego.
Everybody know how this WHMCS license verification works. It is a trick and for that trick you're offering lifetime. funny!

You've mentioned hosting as well as domain sellers here. Obviously it's offending. They are managing it by starting their business, not selling some trick which can be patched anytime soon.

If you're a mature person you should know when someone launch their hosting or domain business they provide cheap offers to attract users. It's marketing

As it's a free platform, write anything without thinking of others.

Everybody know how this WHMCS license verification works. It is a trick and for that trick you're offering lifetime. funny!

You've mentioned hosting as well as domain sellers here. Obviously it's offending. They are managing it by starting their business, not selling some trick which can be patched anytime soon.

If you're a mature person you should know when someone launch their hosting or domain business they provide cheap offers to attract users. It's marketing

As it's a free platform, write anything without thinking of others.
I never mentioned lifetime in any of my post.
I always mentioned onetime which also have refund policy for till 1 Year.
That's why I mostly take monthly payment.
Damn I also care about users money.

I refunded to many who were not satisfied to my work.

Still bro I am saying you again triggering me will not help you in any of thing.

Maturity is when you feel regret and guilt after losing that cheap domain and data hosted on cheap hosting.

@Moshe786 @d3v1l

It's Christmas Eve lets not be having any arguments please!

• Love
Reactions: Moshe786
I never mentioned lifetime in any of my post.
I always mentioned onetime which also have refund policy for till 1 Year.
That's why I mostly take monthly payment.
Damn I also care about users money.

I refunded to many who were not satisfied to my work.

Still bro I am saying you again triggering me will not help you in any of thing.
Onetime lol

I have no personal problem with you. You have started it, don't provide any stupid advice, where other sellers involved.

We all offering cheap price so everybody can afford our deal and take all benefits from them.

As i said you cannot satisfy everybody. Everybody has different POV! I rest my words.

Local hoster sells domain
Without Reseller Account from namecheap, spaceship, porkbun, dynadot , etc etc wherever they found cheap they sell from their and changes setting manually.

@Moshe786 @d3v1l

It's Christmas Eve lets not be having any arguments please!
Merry Christmas ⛄ 🎁 bro
Merry Christmas and sorry for the mess.
It wasn't mess it is trash we're fighting for.
I appreciate your work too but still I don't support local hoster who don't have registrar to sell domains.
Without reseller account selling domain to users isn't safe at all.
Local hoster sells domain
Without Reseller Account from namecheap, spaceship, porkbun, dynadot , etc etc wherever they found cheap they sell from their and changes setting manually.

Last edited:
I am now sure they are officially scammers they wanted to rob my domain also its very high quality and traffic 35k + per month.

Screenpik.png

Reactions: getthecodenow
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock