• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.8 Untouched

No permission to download
can I upgrade directly from 1.9 to 2.2 ?

@BestoElWazer
Jajajaja.... He calls himself the owner of the script, and he doesn't know if it can be updated directly from 1.9 to 2.2...
@GamerXon I tell you. It is not possible, because in each update there are different changes.
You have two options.!
1.- Go one by one... 1.9 to 2.0, then 2.0 to 2.1 and finally 2.1 to 2.2
2.- Wait for the supposed owner of the script to upload version 2.2 already Nulled completely.!

• Haha
Reactions: BestoElWazer
Thanks for sharing the update files separately, the other guy who was taking credit for your work wanted to charge me in PM for answering simple question.

I have purchased this myself instead, the nulled version is useful for testing.

But if someone want to use it for live site buy it from the developer to support the development.
@johnwick
How can you say that he was charging you what?
You were asking me for things, and I simply told you that everything takes time and work. And yes, everything has its price. But that the updates that he was canceling for the entire community he did without any interest. Just for collaboration. If you needed something, let me know!
No more than that.!
And here are the proofs of what we talked about by DM....

bai1.png

babi2.png

I just like to make things clear...!!!
Definitely no one is for anyone!....

@johnwick
How can you say that he was charging you what?
You were asking me for things, and I simply told you that everything takes time and work. And yes, everything has its price. But that the updates that he was canceling for the entire community he did without any interest. Just for collaboration. If you needed something, let me know!
No more than that.!
And here are the proofs of what we talked about by DM....

bai1.png

babi2.png

I just like to make things clear...!!!
Definitely no one is for anyone!....
Hi kindly check what I said again you were taking credit for other person efforts which is clearly visible in previous posts.

@BestoElWazer canceled the licensing in this script.

And thanks for sharing the screenshot so everyone can see how you replied to my question.

• Love
Reactions: BestoElWazer
Jajajaja.... He calls himself the owner of the script, and he doesn't know if it can be updated directly from 1.9 to 2.2...
@GamerXon I tell you. It is not possible, because in each update there are different changes.
You have two options.!
2.- Wait for the supposed owner of the script to upload version 2.2 already Nulled completely.!
What is your problem ? You don't even know anything. He updated normally. You're a big talker. We didn't benefit from anything from you, and you're using my canceled version. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You have two options.!
I don't know why you are here. Don't use my copy, just go from here. I revoked davinch, quik ai, and magic license. What did you do? You stole codes, hahaha, and it didn't work.

Babuthecodes updated OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS with a new update entry:

V2.2 UNTOUCHED

04.06.2023 - v2.2
- New: Multi API keys for Openai added
- New: Multi API keys for Stable Diffusion added
- New: Live Chat (tawk.to) feature added
- New: Sensitive words filtering feature added
- New: AI Chat search feature added
- Update: Languages list scrolling updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

The file has been changed to a .crypto file... admins, look into the uploader, we're not here to collect viruses.

I install version 1.9 on server [online not localhost] and update from script updater and updated very nice to 2.2 without lag or crash or need a license code.

all of parts works perfectly for now !

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 02-56-24 JaberAi.png
from 1.9 to 2.2 you have 3 time updates [2,2.1 and 2.2]

have a fun guys.
sorry for my bad English conversations

I install version 1.9 on server [online not localhost] and update from script updater and updated very nice to 2.2 without lag or crash or need a license code.

all of parts works perfectly for now !

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 02-56-24 JaberAi.png
from 1.9 to 2.2 you have 3 time updates [2,2.1 and 2.2]

have a fun guys.
sorry for my bad English conversations
cool ive done this update also and no issue when updating even its not activated

Reactions: sirvav_com
It's provided on the update description. You must have 3 resources uploaded to get the password.
Thanks. But I have provided plugins that I have paid for to the forum. Unfortunately I am not a coder and so do not null plugins and sell/offer them. Apparently providing paid untouched plugins do not count as a resource. So do not have any resources. I can provide the latest versions of plugins that I have bought to be nulled.

Reactions: benimol20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qweuserly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock