• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.8 Untouched

No permission to download
Set "subscriber" as new user role upon registration, after that, register a new account, you will get error 500 on every page, how to fix this? OR if let user as new user upon registration, make a free subscription plan and on a new account subscribe to it, you get same error 500 on every page. Can anyone tell me if they get same error?

if anybody have solutuons please share

Problem is - image is generated and stored in public file , but in admin panel there is no thumbnail nor image is there ...i hope

Symlink issue​

if any body have solutions please share

Set "subscriber" as new user role upon registration, after that, register a new account, you will get error 500 on every page, how to fix this? OR if let user as new user upon registration, make a free subscription plan and on a new account subscribe to it, you get same error 500 on every page. Can anyone tell me if they get same error?

Kindly find attached the response of the Script Author to that important Error 500 you mentioned:

"Hi,

Don’t set it like that, they need to purchase a plan to become a subscriber. In the future updates we will remove that subscriber option from the list. Upon registration, user can only be in a user group or in the admin group. But not in the subscriber."

Attachments

• rea.jpg
    rea.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: GamerXon
pls help GCP Account, i created it but it doesn't work
GCP Configuration File Path:
/home/username/domains/domain.com/public_html/abcd-14dsadrr1bffb46.json

I use hosting Directadmin

Please has anyone been able to fix this issue: no matter what I write, the AI will only respond with one word and if I refresh the page, the AI's response will disappear bandicam 2023-06-13 08-39-16-009.jpg

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS V2.2 NULLED​

Download link : https://mega.nz/file/JL9hCDbB#RqEHSn_8yz8HctL41hquHgv2fAfYLbTqM8MqBbZPX0U
Hello, this version is not canceled properly. You will encounter many problems

Sorry, two canceled versions have already been shared, and in both of them, you mentioned that they were not canceled correctly. Could you please provide more context about what you mean? I also noticed that you requested an untouched version, and apparently, there's one attached. Can't you proceed to cancel it without those errors you didn't mention?

Thanks.

Sorry, two canceled versions have already been shared, and in both of them, you mentioned that they were not canceled correctly. Could you please provide more context about what you mean? I also noticed that you requested an untouched version, and apparently, there's one attached. Can't you proceed to cancel it without those errors you didn't mention?

Thanks.
The copies shared by friends have not been completely canceled. You will have problems with chat, voice over, and pictures. I do not have yet an intangible copy so that I can cancel it properly.

Babuthecodes updated OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS with a new update entry:

2.3 UNTOUCHED

02.07.2023 - v2.3
- New: Template text streaming feature added
- New: Stable diffusion SDXL v0.9 engine added
- New: OpenAI GPT 3.5 Turbo 16K model added
- New: New tag added for original and custom templates
- New: 15 New Languages: Tamil (Malaysia), Persian (Iran), English (UK), Slovak, Latvian, Albanian, Filipino, Khmer (Cambodia), Bangla, Bengali (India), Welsh, Catalan, Serbian, Maltese, Irish added
- New: Text Extender templates added
- New: Rewrite...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Judge and Mr. White
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock