• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.8 Untouched

No permission to download

Like Please!!​

Include app.css​

Upgrade to v2.2 - update process:​

IMPORTANT!Always backup all your files AND your database before any updates.​

• Step 1: Click on the update button in the Admin Panel.
  • Step 2: Add new keys manually to the .env, go to the .env file in the root directory of your domain and enter this lines at the bottom of the list and click save.DAVINCI_SETTINGS_SD_KEY_USAGE=main
    DAVINCI_SETTINGS_OPENAI_KEY_USAGE=main
    GENERAL_SETTINGS_LIVE_CHAT=
    GENERAL_SETTINGS_LIVE_CHAT_LINK=

• Step 3: Afterwards type in your browser: domainname/update/now
  • Step 4: IMPORTANT: Update clears your cache, make sure to go to Davinci Settings and Finance Settings pages and click Save button to cache your settings
copy2.PNG

God Day!!

Like Please!!​

Include app.css​

• Step 2: Add new keys manually to the .env, go to the .env file in the root directory of your domain and enter this lines at the bottom of the list and click save.DAVINCI_SETTINGS_SD_KEY_USAGE=main

• Step 4: IMPORTANT: Update clears your cache, make sure to go to Davinci Settings and Finance Settings pages and click Save button to cache your settings
copy2.PNG

God Day!!
thank you for help, wondering if your code have same bug as mine, can you check my last message on page 32 please? it.s about subscriber bug, getting error 500 on every page(ai chat,templates,etc) and for simple trial user it is working perfect

1685983743309.png

Is this because my gpt openai chat api key has reached the limit? isn't it unlimited?

Like Please!!​

Include app.css​

copy2.PNG

God Day!!
tks working here.

hello Bro, i did step by step as your guide to update to ver 2.2, but still get this error :

Text Generation Error​

You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.

Please help me, so how can i do now Bro.

Than you.

1686043079252.png

hello Bro, i did step by step as your guide to update to ver 2.2, but still get this error :

Text Generation Error​

You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.

Please help me, so how can i do now Bro.

Than you.

1686043079252.png
Your credits from openai have finished, add card details to use it further.

Like Please!!​

Include app.css​

copy2.PNG

God Day!!
Thanks for sharing the update files separately, the other guy who was taking credit for your work wanted to charge me in PM for answering simple question.

I have purchased this myself instead, the nulled version is useful for testing.

But if someone want to use it for live site buy it from the developer to support the development.

Thanks for sharing the update files separately, the other guy who was taking credit for your work wanted to charge me in PM for answering simple question.

I have purchased this myself instead, the nulled version is useful for testing.

But if someone want to use it for live site buy it from the developer to support the development.
If you need anything just tell me

Reactions: johnwick
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock