• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PixelDesk - Support Ticket System With OpenAI

PixelDesk - Support Ticket System With OpenAI v1.3

No permission to download

goehberry

Babiato Lover
Feb 28, 2020
goehberry submitted a new resource:

PixelDesk - Support Ticket System With OpenAI - Download PixelDesk - Support Ticket System With OpenAI CodeCanyon 49645289

Introducing PixelDesk, the next-generation AI-powered Support Ticket System designed for seamless and intuitive customer support management. With PixelDesk, customers can effortlessly create their accounts, submit support requests, and experience a sleek messaging interface.

This innovative solution is the pinnacle of customer support and management for Laravel applications. It efficiently tracks and resolves customer issues by categorizing them based on type, priority, and category...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: reishi and Babak
Hey @NullMaster could I ask you to take a look at to see nulling options, please... I am lost on this.

Thank you sir, appreciate you in advance on your help!

@NullMaster looks like the developer changed as of new version 1.4, now asks for envato user & purchase code during install...

Here is the full folder, if you want to see if there is anything you can do, only if you want too.

Let me know!

pixeldesk-support-ticket-with-openai-v1.4.zip
I tried to update 1.3 to 1.4 but after the update it's asking for Envato username and purchase code to activate can you null that?

Sorry to interrupt @NullMaster, but is this able to be nulled, the zip is all current files?
I tried to update 1.3 to 1.4 but after the update it's asking for Envato username and purchase code to activate can you null that?

Hey, I will share a way for you to do nulling yourself in version 1.4

1. Open file in kode/app/Traits/InstallerManager.php
  2. In line 28 change return false; to return true;
  3. In line 33 change return false; to return true;
  4. In line 219 change return $this->_validatePurchaseKey($request->input(base64_decode('cHVyY2hhc2VfY29kZQ=='))); to return true;
  5. And in line 221 change return false; to return true;
  6. Done, I'm sure it will work as it should
If you fail, you can download my files.
https://we.tl/t-adgiC9iyPg

Last edited:

4. In line 219 change return $this->_validatePurchaseKey($request->input(base64_decode('cHVyY2hhc2VfY29kZQ=='))); to return true;

Thank you I will test... Appreciate you!

Reactions: timalin

File link is expired

Version 1.7 [April 6, 2024]

## New Features:

1. Added a new trigger action allowing replies based on specific conditions.
2. Implemented dynamic ticket status fields with multi-language support
3. Introduced ticket department management functionality.
4. Added system operating hours; users can now see support agent availability based on operating hours.
5. Enhanced privacy controls:
- Users can now delete their own tickets.
- Agent names are now private in ticket replies.
- Improved message is seen as privacy.
6. Implemented drag-and-drop functionality for the knowledge base, organized by department.
7. Added new notification options for superadmins for live chat.
8. Implemented a table-based ticket view page for admin and user panels.

## Fixes:

1. Fixed an issue in the Admin panel where live chat messages couldn't be deleted.
2. Resolved the trigger lock cycle problem occurring with timeframe triggers.
3. Addressed the primary key issue with triggers.
4. Fixed the problem of duplicate ticket IDs.
5. Optimized queries and code for better performance.

Reactions: erickgamer793
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock