• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - Chat - OpenAI Chatbot - PHP

Chat - Support Board - Chat - OpenAI Chatbot - PHP v3.6.8

No permission to download

thedimetri

Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2023
redcim.com
Babak submitted a new resource:

Chat - Support Board - Chat - OpenAI Chatbot - PHP - Download Chat - Support Board - Chat - OpenAI Chatbot - PHP Nulled Free CodeCanyon 20752085

preview (1).jpg
Download Chat - Support Board - Chat - OpenAI Chatbot - PHP Nulled Free CodeCanyon 20752085
Support Board is a PHP script that helps you automate your customers’ communication with artificial intelligence-driven chatbots and a chat system integrated with the most-used platforms. Save time and use the software you already know and love. Communicate with your customers directly in Slack. Connect Dialogflow and Open AI (ChatGPT)...

Read more about this resource...

easy got /include/ than change components.php and functions.php
with this😊
but there is a problem i dont know if all have the same problem
when i click to save changes it didnt save anything actually idk how to fix it
if u any one can help pls help

Attachments

• include.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: onemore
there is a way to get instagram and messenger to work without license ? if yes how ? thank you

I want to buy the saas version for 499 usd, does anyone want to help me buy it and I can share the code with anyone who can help?

We could do crowdfunding and get together and buy

Hey, Are you planning to upload the Extended Version here?
I had asked the community if anyone wanted to get together and do a crowdfunding to buy it, so we could make it available to the community, but no one was interested so I bought it for myself to use, I'm doing some tests, I thought the price was fair because it comes with all plugins

I had asked the community if anyone wanted to get together and do a crowdfunding to buy it, so we could make it available to the community, but no one was interested so I bought it for myself to use, I'm doing some tests, I thought the price was fair because it comes with all plugins
can u share it with us i will transfer the owner of this resource to u
@Babak can we do that?

Reactions: Doxec and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock