• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sẽ có một khoản phí thành viên trong tương lai?
Please speak english, this is an english speaking forum.

Hãy nói tiếng Anh, đây là một diễn đàn nói tiếng Anh.

Admins, I am using translate to inform them in their language.

Reactions: gnam
@Medw1311 A year ago, when i quite blogging for sometimes (due to some personal issues), and i loosed access to Google Account of this babita id @2GB and now (few months ago) i got access back but i wasn't using that account.

As new Rules comes, Can you close this @mrskt account, so i can come with my old account??

@Medw1311 A year ago, when i quite blogging for sometimes (due to some personal issues), and i loosed access to Google Account of this babita id @2GB and now (few months ago) i got access back but i wasn't using that account.

As new Rules comes, Can you close this @mrskt account, so i can come with my old account??
I will ban this account and you can then start using your @2GB account.

:mad:
Why can't I even log in to the forum posts like this "Oops! We ran into some problems".?
Please add a screenshot showing the page affected and full error message

It's not daily basis as in fixed time. It's max 15 resources in a timeframe of 24 hours.
As soon as first downloaded passes 24 hours a new slot opens for download.
Example:
You download 1 resource at 8 AM, 2 at 9 AM and 12 at 10 AM.
Next day you can download one more resource between 8 AM and 9AM, another two between 9 AM and 10 AM, and another 12 after 10AM.

I haven't downloaded 15 files afaik I downloaded max 3-4 or max5 then why i am not able to download can anyone confirm please just exploring forum and not downloading count towrds download i guess i am not sure about but i am sure that i haven't exceeded 15 downloads limit still prompting can someone put light on this
TIA :)

I haven't downloaded 15 files afaik I downloaded max 3-4 or max5 then why i am not able to download can anyone confirm please just exploring forum and not downloading count towrds download i guess i am not sure about but i am sure that i haven't exceeded 15 downloads limit still prompting can someone put light on this
TIA :)
Read the private message you got from Welcome Bot when you signed up.

Thanks Just Checked and now i understood Thanks very much helpful forum i came across will share whatever i can

@Medw1311 @TassieNZ @Babak

What if I'm on the same resources and downloaded an old version and latest version of it? Would it be counted as 2 downloads or 1 only?

And if we accidentally click the download button twice? Is it counted as 2 or 1?

Thanks 👍

@Medw1311 @TassieNZ @Babak

What if I'm on the same resources and downloaded an old version and latest version of it? Would it be counted as 2 downloads or 1 only?

And if we accidentally click the download button twice? Is it counted as 2 or 1?

Thanks 👍

Just make sure you're downloading the correct version, accidents can happen. The simple answer is to exercise prudence.

Yes if on the same day it would count as 2 downloads.
It would be counted twice and we are looking to fix that asap!

• Love
Reactions: hellojulz
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock