• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Important - Scheduled maintenance and new Resource Download limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sunday March 12 at 1:00 AM UTC website will enter into a scheduled maintenance for 6-7 hours.

Major improvement

From this Sunday, after our scheduled maintenance, we will be introducing a new Resource Download limit.

This limit will be set to 15 downloads per day, which should be plenty for the normal user. Obviously this will affect major leachers and GPL site thieves!

Do not try and create extra accounts as you will be caught and you will lose all the benefits your primary account brings to you!

Minor improvements

-
tweaks to website speed
- increase resource attachment limit to 100Mb
- increase post attachment limits to 100Mb
- minor upgrades and improvements to current addons

TassieNZ :)
Hello everyone, creating sites I know that 5 are not enough plugins, I am in favor of the choice you have made of the maximum download limit, also to respect your work that you do well and consistently.

Well done all a warm greeting

• Haha
Reactions: andrejmb and NoOoB
Where did you all get the 5? I am totally sure that what @TassieNZ said in his post is that the limits are set to 15.

Reactions: andrejmb
I already ran out today haha. Was testing my download links for all my resources, hoping the limit is lifted for your own content.
🤣🤣🤣 Dear brother 😍, I can feel your emotions when you ran out of limits, haha. Next time, before downloading any resources, think of them as spending money. Each download means some money is gone for the day. This mindset will cause you/me/everyone to download only what is absolutely necessary.

Personal opinion:
Making resource limits will not only save Babiato from thieves🤣, but also their server resources. But the download limit should be a little higher (Ex: 30) for old users (like me🤣😜) who have not broke any rules. And for new users it should be 15 or less.

One question to Admins @TassieNZ & @Medw1311 :|

From the start, the name of this mind blowing family like forum was Babiato. The forum's domain name has been changed to BABIA.TO & may be changed to new name in the future. So, what should we call this forum. Same Babiato or Babia🤣🤣,

One question to the old Admin/Owner @Babak:
How did you come across this cool & catchy forum name "Babiato"? Does this name come randomly or does this word have some meaning in your country/language. I'm just asking out of curiosity.

From the start, the name of this mind blowing family like forum was Babiato. The forum's domain name has been changed to BABIA.TO & may be changed to new name in the future. So, what should we call this forum. Same Babiato or Babia🤣🤣,
The new domain was actually chosen by @Babak before the sale. We are and ALWAYS will be Babiato!!

Where will we see how many downloads there are left for the day?

And when is the daily count reset?

Just technical questions. I think 15 is a good limit.

🤣🤣🤣 Dear brother 😍, I can feel your emotions when you ran out of limits, haha. Next time, before downloading any resources, think of them as spending money. Each download means some money is gone for the day. This mindset will cause you/me/everyone to download only what is absolutely necessary.

Personal opinion:
Making resource limits will not only save Babiato from thieves🤣, but also their server resources. But the download limit should be a little higher (Ex: 30) for old users (like me🤣😜) who have not broke any rules. And for new users it should be 15 or less.

One question to the old Admin/Owner @Babak:
How did you come across this cool & catchy forum name "Babiato"? Does this name come randomly or does this word have some meaning in your country/language. I'm just asking out of curiosity.
I ran out of the limit becauseI was testing my OWN resources.
Once a month, I check all my resource links for validity, and if any expire, I'll update them. I test the expired links too, hence quickly hitting the limit.

Once a month, I check all my resource links for validity, and if any expire, I'll update them. I test the expired links too, hence quickly hitting the limit.
As @Medw1311 said before some things will change. Don't despair. Just have a little bit of patience and you'll see things going better.

Reactions: BlakenFist
Yeah, same here. I update all the plugins once a month or every two months, so I won't download anything for the whole month, but I'll need more than 40 in that one day.

It would be great if there's a VIP or donor status where users can donate or subscribe to get an increased quota.

I don't think there will ever be subscriptions. If there was a way to do a monthly/yearly donation however, that would be awesome :)
Yeah, same here. I update all the plugins once a month or every two months, so I won't download anything for the whole month, but I'll need more than 40 in that one day.

It would be great if there's a VIP or donor status where users can donate or subscribe to get an increased quota.

I don't think there will ever be subscriptions. If there was a way to do a monthly/yearly donation however, that would be awesome :)
I'm hoping to be able to offer recurring donations soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock