• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato technical issue reporting

Not a technical issue, but I noticed the text displayed when you use the HIDE option says: "To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 1,234 days."

I think the word 'it' is not supposed to be here. Anyways, it's a small thing, but I just thought I should let you guys know :)

Not a technical issue, but I noticed the text displayed when you use the HIDE option says: "To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 1,234 days."

I think the word 'it' is not supposed to be here. Anyways, it's a small thing, but I just thought I should let you guys know :)
That's on my list to change, it's annoyed me for ages lol!!

I think you're having a problem with your email notifications. Some notifications are late, some are on time. Or I'm the only one getting this problem? Also it's still from babiato.co (with not secured email ssl badge), not from babia.to

BBCode error: (d.parentNode.getAttribute is not a function).

Looks like it's a specific problem between the last version of XF and FireFox.
I tested in another forums and there is the same error when try to use BBCodes like Inlines, (the ones like BOLD, color, etc. works fine).

If someone knows how to fix it would be great.

giphy.gif

Babiato.png

Two days ago I was surprised to remove all my resources, is this normal?

Was it here before? I have turned off block origin on babiato for some days, fullpage ad?

Attachments

• babiato.png
    babiato.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Was it here before? I have turned off block origin on babiato for some days, fullpage ad?
It's new, just testing right now.

Disturbing new ads implemented or something not working well?
As I said in the post above yours we are just testing these

Last updated 2021. File got lost in last year incident but if you read the discussion you will find latest version shared
Thanks for your answer. Is a excelent team. But "This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later. " thanks Untitled_Babiato.png

Reactions: Selmineos
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock