• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato technical issue reporting

Hey, I have a small question. I am a member since 2018 and since the owner of Babiato changed, we have been limited to 5 downloads or 10 a day ?
I read it somewhere but can't find where I did read it.
Is there a way to make this limit higher by donating as example ? I have a collection of plugins that I update once in a month for my own personal use, now I need to update more often because I can't download all the updates at once. Thank you very much. @slvrsteele @Babak @TassieNZ

Reactions: Turkdale
that is really strange and very limiting, is this a new thing?
It was the same since I know it. But after you start a conversation can't you add more participants?

Are you using the "show my posts in thread" mod?

When i click on my small avatar it just takes me to page 1 of the thread, instead of a list of my posts in that thread. Not shore if it's supposed to but Just a heads up. :)

Hey there - this is a little offtopic so be warned in advance.
Why is my name green? I do like it, I just wish I could know the meaning behind it :)

Hello Guys, I just noticed this when I had my tab already opened from a day ago , It shows correct timing but it have this Label Tomorrow when it should have the label today as I got the notification.
Ofcourse it is fixed after refresh but just thought you should know about it.
1680499051783.png

Hello Guys, I just noticed this when I had my tab already opened from a day ago , It shows correct timing but it have this Label Tomorrow when it should have the label today as I got the notification.
Ofcourse it is fixed after refresh but just thought you should know about it.
1680499051783.png
I assume it's based on the server timezone and not yours? That is what it typically is due to PHP stuff.

Why so many ads all of a sudden? it has become next to impossible to browse Babiato with all these ads.
The number of ads increased 6 days and you're the first person to complain about them.

Unfortunately they are a necessary evil if we want to keep Babiato free.

@Medw1311 , @TassieNZ , @Babak

It is not an error, it is a proposal for those who contribute as much as they can to the maintenance of the forum.
Regarding these resources that require you to have at least 1, 2, 3 resources loaded here, I say that it is not really a very good idea because you are simply putting money in the pockets of those from evanto...
password archive
Hidden text, you need have 2 resources, now you have 0 resources.

I propose this: those who donate a minimum of $10, to have access to some resources that have a hidden password and depending on how much each donates, to have different accesses. I say that with this way you will attract more donors.

I am waiting for an answer if you liked my idea.

@Medw1311 , @TassieNZ , @Babak

It is not an error, it is a proposal for those who contribute as much as they can to the maintenance of the forum.
Regarding these resources that require you to have at least 1, 2, 3 resources loaded here, I say that it is not really a very good idea because you are simply putting money in the pockets of those from evanto...

I propose this: those who donate a minimum of $10, to have access to some resources that have a hidden password and depending on how much each donates, to have different accesses. I say that with this way you will attract more donors.

I am waiting for an answer if you liked my idea.
This has a very high risk. Leechers just pay an amount amd have access to everything, then they resell that at higher and make profit from people doing something for free.

Hello... thanks for the good work .......
Anyways i have been posting request for freepik resources in the respective thread but i have not been getting replies lately but before i would get them after a day.... how can i resolve this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock