• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato technical issue reporting

Babiato is blocked from accessing by an antivirus software.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-16 130131.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-16 130131.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 24
Hello, I have problems with the forum. I tried to log in as usual on the Brave browser and I get the following error, although I have an Internet connection, adblock is disabled and the forum I saw is not maintained.

I tried it on Microsoft Edge and here are some problems... When I connect normally without VPN, it shows me the message from Bit Defender that this site is trying to steal data. When I activate the VPN on the US, the site works.
Plus, now the forum is quite difficult to load.
I think that this maintenance kind of turned the forum upside down, some crazy bans that can get lost a lot of users.

Babiato is blocked from accessing by an antivirus software.

That's so general saying that "contains dangerous url" .

With all due respect but it's like someone saying "the bread you eat contains dangerous chemicals" without any further details.

Details about the reason of blocking could be helpful. I have made a quick analysis of page load and of stored data at load and there's nothing suspicious. One mention is that when I tried to run an automated analysis my requests were blocked by Cloudflare firewall.
Probably that's the reason of bitdefender reporting as malicious because its crawler was blocked and it didn't receive an answer to analyze.

The scanner crawlers are blocked by the web application firewall on this domain/website. The scan result could be incomplete

Reactions: xinhnhatvn

With all due respect but it's like someone saying "the bread you eat contains dangerous chemicals" without any further details.

Details about the reason of blocking could be helpful. I have made a quick analysis of page load and of stored data at load and there's nothing suspicious. One mention is that when I tried to run an automated analysis my requests were blocked by Cloudflare firewall.
Probably that's the reason of bitdefender reporting as malicious because its crawler was blocked and it didn't receive an answer to analyze.
"The issue I am worried about is not the notification from the antivirus software. The issue I am worried about is that many people who install antivirus software may not be able to access Babia.to."

Thank you very much!

Reactions: Lexul01

The problem is not what you saing...the problem is because something blocking acces for Brave browser, in my case....and for Microsoft Edge it's working only with VPN....Something is changes in bad for as, after this new settings/implements...:unsure: Maybe @TassieNZ , @Medw1311 and @Babak know the answer and fix this error.

This is for Brave Browser

This is when i use Edge without VPN
1. https://i.ibb.co/GcyCdTh/RXUZS06.png
2. https://i.ibb.co/9NgZ6tg/RWKM1FY.png

And here is same Edge but with VPN Active, you can see, it's working :confused:

Edit later: I forget to say, before I always used Brave and now after this problem, I'm forced to use Edge + VPN

Last edited:
Reactions: xinhnhatvn
I don't want to offend you but it seems that technical data is above your knowledge level.
I am using Brave and is not blocked.
I am using Chrome and is not blocked.
I am using Edge and is not blocked.
I am using FireFox and is not blocked.
I am using Eset and is not blocking Babiato.

Only thing that blocks your access is Bitdefender. Why? Because Bitdefender crawler is blocked by firewall and it doesn't return data from its crawls. That's why your so called antivirus software says the website is a threat because he has no results of scanning.

From BitDefender website:
What is a False Positive?
In cybersecurity, a false positive detection or false alarm refers to a situation where security software incorrectly identifies a harmless file or website as a threat. It occurs when a program or webpage performs an action that appears to the antivirus program to be a virus-like activity. We strive to reduce false-positive reports to a minimum. However, Bitdefender may on occasion mistakenly flag a safe website or a legitimate file as a false positive threat.

Without further explicit details WHY IT IS BLOCKING or WHAT IS BLOCKING that's just a false statement also identified as false positive.

I can easily say "don't go there cause these MAY happen". It is not mandatory that it is correct or they HAVE TO happen.

I know you care about your security but right now you're being "panicked" because lack of evidence BitDefender fails to deliver.

Only things that are stored on your computer at page load are Google ads and analytics. You may choose to filter those and set a "do not track" request on your browser. That doesn't meant they won't be loaded but that they won't transmit data. Or at least as much data as you think they do. Even on a simple google.com search you send more data than Babiato analytics receive.

I don't want to offend you but it seems that technical data is above your knowledge level.
I am using Brave and is not blocked.
I am using Chrome and is not blocked.
I am using Edge and is not blocked.
I am using FireFox and is not blocked.
I am using Eset and is not blocking Babiato.

Only thing that blocks your access is Bitdefender. Why? Because Bitdefender crawler is blocked by firewall and it doesn't return data from its crawls. That's why your so called antivirus software says the website is a threat because he has no results of scanning.

From BitDefender website:

Without further explicit details WHY IT IS BLOCKING or WHAT IS BLOCKING that's just a false statement also identified as false positive.

I can easily say "don't go there cause these MAY happen". It is not mandatory that it is correct or they HAVE TO happen.

I know you care about your security but right now you're being "panicked" because lack of evidence BitDefender fails to deliver.

Only things that are stored on your computer at page load are Google ads and analytics. You may choose to filter those and set a "do not track" request on your browser. That doesn't meant they won't be loaded but that they won't transmit data. Or at least as much data as you think they do. Even on a simple google.com search you send more data than Babiato analytics receive.
The thing we need to discuss is not your knowledge or programming skills. We are concerned that there may be many members who cannot access Babia.to, and that is a loss for Babiato. I have never been afraid of catching viruses or reading code from Babiato.

The thing we need to discuss is not your knowledge or programming skills. We are concerned that there may be many members who cannot access Babia.to, and that is a loss for Babiato. I have never been afraid of catching viruses or reading code from Babiato.
I did understand you from the first time.
But a more detailed explanation had to be made.
There's no workaround for bitdefender as of now. Users have to be aware of the fact that there are false positives. Anyone can just analyze data stored on their computers and see what is actually about. Just open Developer tools and refresh site. You will see a network timeline with all files requested by your call (including scripts that can be compared against any official version found on github or developers sites) your local storage, cache storage and so on.

Edit: but I might be wrong so feel free and entitled to ask for second, third or how many other opinions you want.

I did understand you from the first time.
But a more detailed explanation had to be made.
There's no workaround for bitdefender as of now. Users have to be aware of the fact that there are false positives. Anyone can just analyze data stored on their computers and see what is actually about. Just open Developer tools and refresh site. You will see a network timeline with all files requested by your call (including scripts that can be compared against any official version found on github or developers sites) your local storage, cache storage and so on.

Edit: but I might be wrong so feel free and entitled to ask for second, third or how many other opinions you want.
If you are the website owner, you can contact them to whitelist the site.

• Love
Reactions: slvrsteele
My resources got removed from my account. They are still available but not from my account. (@Babak himself approved my resources)

My resources got removed from my account. They are still available but not from my account.
You need to speak to @Babak about that.

I can't download any resource today. When the download starts it says Network Error, and when I ask it to continue it downloads the html of the page

Please help me to solve the download error issue, Thanks

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Screenshot attached​

screenshot-babia.to-2023.03.21-22_45_11.png

Please help me to solve the download error issue, Thanks

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Screenshot attached​

screenshot-babia.to-2023.03.21-22_45_11.png
A link to the page would help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock