• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato technical issue reporting

Hello,

I had 2 resources before, but now it's only 1 resource :( I can't get the pwd of alot of things. :( Any fix?

Hello,

I had 2 resources before, but now it's only 1 resource :( I can't get the pwd of alot of things. :( Any fix?
CodeCanyon last update
Last Update12 January 2023

Your resource last update
Updated Nov 30, 2022

If you keep resources blocked only to see passwords then why would you have them? They were reassigned to members that actually update.

CodeCanyon last update

If you keep resources blocked only to see passwords then why would you have them? They were reassigned to members that actually update.
Sorry I couldn't update the resource, my fault :(

Please post your issues encountered while using Babiato as replies of this thread.
I don't know if this is considered an issue, as my account is new i can only download 3 ressources per day, but the problem is that i only downloaded one resource and got that : oops, limit exceeded.
I think the issue is when you find a broken download link then try another one somehow they count as downloads ( at least that's what I believe happened with me) .

Hello everyone,

I'm having a bit of trouble downloading resources on the babiato forum and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I understand that the site allows three downloads per day for the first 15 days, but I've only been able to successfully download one resource as of today, i think the issue might be related to the fact that i tried multiple mirror links to download a single resource ( some were broken ) i know it's not much of an issue but i just thought that it might be fixed.
Thank you everyone for making this forum such a great place.

Hello everyone,

I'm having a bit of trouble downloading resources on the babiato forum and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I understand that the site allows three downloads per day for the first 15 days, but I've only been able to successfully download one resource as of today, i think the issue might be related to the fact that i tried multiple mirror links to download a single resource ( some were broken ) i know it's not much of an issue but i just thought that it might be fixed.
Thank you everyone for making this forum such a great place.
Well you don't have to post twice about it.

But yes currently broken links DO count as 1 of your downloads. A fix for this is already on our todo list.

Reactions: Mayorkas
Well you don't have to post twice about it.

But yes currently broken links DO count as 1 of your downloads. A fix for this is already on our todo list.
Sorry my wifi was laggy and thought that the post didn't get published. Thank you for your response. 😀

CodeCanyon last update

Bro is there anyway I can get my resource back? I was in genuine problems, someone in my family died in Januray and I couldnt keep up with the resource and updating it :(

This is not exactly an issue, but a "needs improvement" thing, in my opinion... When I search for a plugin by it's exact name, the search results are...weird. Instead of the topic with it's plugin name, you get some totally random topics on the top of the page...

Here's an example: Try searching for "Meta Box". The first three topics will have nothing to do with Meta Box. "Meta Box" isn't even mentioned in the excerpt text of these topics, nor in the topic names.

...Or search for "Automatic.css". The actual plugin topic you're searching for, is almost at the end of the first page...

I think this search behavior is not what most people expect to see.

Thanks!

XenForo search box is set to ignore 3 letter words as they are too common
2 tips to improve search

Search titles only
2023-03-27 16_15_17-(4) Babiato technical issue reporting.png

Search by full expression
2023-03-27 16_15_42-(4) Babiato technical issue reporting.png

Reactions: purpletiger
XenForo search box is set to ignore 3 letter words as they are too common
2 tips to improve search

Search titles only
2023-03-27 16_15_17-(4) Babiato technical issue reporting.png

Search by full expression
2023-03-27 16_15_42-(4) Babiato technical issue reporting.png
Thanks for the fast response!

I just tried typing in "Automatic.css", with the "Search titles only" option checked. The "Automatic.css" topic is still near the end of the results page, even though it's the only one having the EXACT keyword I searched for. It just doesn't work nicely.

EDIT: Using " " improves it a lot.

P.S: Any plans moving to Discourse?

Short story: I was banned for creating a duplicated account (guilty with time served) , after the 7 day ban I am limited to 3 downloads a day. Wondering why,,, my account is not exactly new.

Short story: I was banned for creating a duplicated account (guilty with time served) , after the 7 day ban I am limited to 3 downloads a day. Wondering why,,, my account is not exactly new.

"A duplicate account" which is actually 8 other accounts created to avoid download limits. And you're not limited to 3 downloads but to 5 as penalty for breaching rule 28 from Babiato Terms & Rules.

If you think that this was done in error please feel free to contact @Administrative

Hello,

I am not sure if it's a tech. error or issue, but I receive alert (notification) 30 minutes after some resource is updated.

Best regards,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock