• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
How long has it been possible to discuss?
Deleting unused CSS doesn't work.
Yes, the function is enabled in the settings, but in reality it is an illusion.
The folder:
/public_html/wp-content/cache/used-css/1
should display files of unused CSS, but the folder is empty.

Lol been away for what three months and nothing has changed with this, fixing it for nothing 🤣

After updateget error when generate Critical CSS: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 5001 milliseconds

Use - LOAD CSS ASYNCHRONOUSLY

how to fix?

After updateget error when generate Critical CSS: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 5001 milliseconds

how to fix?
Perhaps there is no connection with cURL libraries wordpress.org

how to fix?
I am having the same issue, I feel its incompatibility with new WooCommerce update.

I am having the same issue, I feel its incompatibility with new WooCommerce update.
This is a temporary error. It will disappear later.
The same problem was at the beginning of the year. cURL libraries were unavailable
wordpress.org a few days.
You can contact the hosting provider.

Can you please share the Untouched file.

Why you need untouched as you not posted here before, plus your six postings since you joined in June last year doesn't give me a reason why you need it.

I already had a license with the 5.12 version. My license is expired.
You can get untouched versions of WP Rocket here

Just click on "Assets" to download

:)

Bobs a busy man...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock