• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
I need a WP Rocket untouched file.
dgpalych is correct, just add the "vendor" folder from the latest version of WP Rocket in this thread.

Use WinRAR to add and re zip, then upload to your site.

Or upload missing folder via FTP, with FileZilla.

Only a small amount of work, to always have the very latest untouched version of WP Rocket.

(y)

Last edited:
Hi All

Is anyone else having these errors appear, at the top of WP Rocket settings page?

Warning: Undefined variable $rucss_status in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589

I'm using WP Rocket v3.12.6 and PHP 8.1

Does someone have a fix for this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi All

Is anyone else having these errors appear, at the top of WP Rocket settings page?

Warning: Undefined variable $rucss_status in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589

I'm using WP Rocket v3.12.6 and PHP 8.1

Does someone have a fix for this?

Thanks

Have you looked at the line of code that it relates to?

It is this line here that it can't find the state of:
if ( $rucss_status['disable'] ) {

Which is part of this block:
$css_section_helper = []; if ( rocket_maybe_disable_minify_css() ) { // translators: %1$s = type of minification (HTML, CSS or JS), %2$s = “WP Rocket”. $css_section_helper[] = sprintf( __( '%1$s Minification is currently activated in <strong>Autoptimize</strong>. If you want to use %2$s’s minification, disable those options in Autoptimize.', 'rocket' ), 'CSS', WP_ROCKET_PLUGIN_NAME ); } if ( $rucss_status['disable'] ) { $css_section_helper[] = $rucss_status['text']; }

Have you got Autoptimize running? If so, turn it off and see if the issue is gone or if it still repeats itself.

You might have already read this, but thought would mention it.

Reactions: Snapper123

$css_section_helper = []; if ( rocket_maybe_disable_minify_css() ) { // translators: %1$s = type of minification (HTML, CSS or JS), %2$s = “WP Rocket”. $css_section_helper[] = sprintf( __( '%1$s Minification is currently activated in <strong>Autoptimize</strong>. If you want to use %2$s’s minification, disable those options in Autoptimize.', 'rocket' ), 'CSS', WP_ROCKET_PLUGIN_NAME ); } if ( $rucss_status['disable'] ) { $css_section_helper[] = $rucss_status['text']; }

Have you got Autoptimize running? If so, turn it off and see if the issue is gone or if it still repeats itself.

Hi Bob

I'm not using Autoptimize.

I have discovered if I install previous version of WP Rocket v3.12.5.3, those error disappear.

If I reinstall the latest version of WP Rocket v3.12.6, they reappear.

Both installation have exactly the same settings selected.

So maybe its a bug in the latest version?

Thanks

Last edited:
can you tell me how to make the prices on the site not cached at all, and everything else is cached. Just a site for 2000 products, everything changes every half a day.

And I'm using WP Rocket | Disable Cache Clearing for WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite. And when changing in WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit, the cache is not cleared and this is all inconvenient

Disable optimization and caching in the Autoptimize plugin.
These plugins are arguing with each other.

I have exactly the same settings as you have displayed in your screenshot.

Cleared all caches.

Still the same errors being displayed.

Unticked all settings in "File Optimisation"

Cleared all caches.

Thanks

Last edited:

Cleared all caches.

Cleared all caches.

Thanks
Have you tried to uninstall it according to the manual way, as described here
and then reinstall.

Cleared all caches.

Cleared all caches.

Thanks
I can't say for sure, but the problem may be in the settings of other plugins or residual files of deleted plugins. Perhaps with changing settings and updating already installed plugins.
Try installing the Advanced Database Cleaner PRO plugin and delete all values under the "Orphans" sign.
But before that, make a backup of the Database.
By this action, you will get rid of unnecessary (outdated) records in the Database and its smaller weight.

Have you tried to uninstall it according to the manual way, as described here
and then reinstall.
Ok, I followed the manual uninstall of WP Rocket v3.12.6.

Reinstalled and still the same errors appear.

I also reverted to previous version and error disappear WP Rocket v3.12.5.3.

Maybe a bug with latest version?

Staying with WP Rocket v3.12.5.3 for now.

Thanks for the suggestion and help

Last edited:
I can't say for sure, but the problem may be in the settings of other plugins or residual files of deleted plugins. Perhaps with changing settings and updating already installed plugins.
Try installing the Advanced Database Cleaner PRO plugin and delete all values under the "Orphans" sign.
But before that, make a backup of the Database.
By this action, you will get rid of unnecessary (outdated) records in the Database and its smaller weight.
I have Made sure Database is clean WP Rocket v3.12.6.

Same errors.

This does not happen with WP Rocket v3.12.5.3.

Maybe a bug with latest version?

Staying with WP Rocket v3.12.5.3 for now.

Thanks for the suggestion and help.

Last edited:
The following scheduled event failed to run. This may indicate the CRON system is not running properly, which can prevent some WP Rocket features from working as intended:

• Scheduled Cache Purge
Please contact your host to check if CRON is working.

i have done every thing i can
please hep me to remove this error

The following scheduled event failed to run. This may indicate the CRON system is not running properly, which can prevent some WP Rocket features from working as intended:

• Scheduled Cache Purge
Please contact your host to check if CRON is working.

i have done every thing i can
please hep me to remove this error
Do you have
define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true) ; in your wp-config.php? if not check your Scheduled Actions tab in the admin dashboard for clues. For instance, If you use rocket's preloading on a large site, like shops, then rocket_preload_job_preload_url can become a cron hog.
Besides, it's a good habit to check now and then your SQL wp_actionscheduler_actions tables for oversized growth. They tend sometimes to grow into many MBs

Hello Guys i really Hop someone Can help me Here
i work for a Manga Website and i managed to get the score on phone from 22% to 86%
and on pc from 60 TO 99%
The issue that they need someone to manually clear cache every time they upload a chapter and we really need a way to prevent this from happening

i need a way to make editor able to clear cache
even better a way to make it clear cache auto whenever someone upload a chapter

1677443755123.png 1677443799967.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock