• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Hello Guys i really Hop someone Can help me Here
i work for a Manga Website and i managed to get the score on phone from 22% to 86%
and on pc from 60 TO 99%
The issue that they need someone to manually clear cache every time they upload a chapter and we really need a way to prevent this from happening

i need a way to make editor able to clear cache
even better a way to make it clear cache auto whenever someone upload a chapter

1677443755123.png 1677443799967.png
The docs might help https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/78-how-often-is-the-cache-updated
as the wp-rocket helper utils https://github.com/wp-media/wp-rocket-helpers/tree/master/cache
Other than that you could code something with WP Rocket Hooks

Can anyone help me remove this fully from wordpress? I ended up purchasing 1 year subscription from wp rocket and when I removed this, deleted the database for wp rocket and deleted whatever files I could find including what they mention on their site at :

It still stays nulled.

I uploaded the paid one but when you go into dashboard it was already nulled and says 2030 expiration

bobsmith updated WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.12.6.1

Download WP Rocket v3.12.6.1 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.12.6.1 March 7, 2023
Available as a staggered release for 30% of customers.

• Bugfix: Fixed a problem with Delay JS script related to handling injected special characters #5794
  • Bugfix: Fixed an edge case when scripts were excluded from Delay JS unintentionally...

Read the rest of this update entry...

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 34 of the file /home/constru3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Dependencies/ActionScheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'ActionScheduler_StoreSchema' not found in /home/constru3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Dependencies/ActionScheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php:34
Stack trace:
just received email how do I correct please help

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 34 of the file /home/constru3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Dependencies/ActionScheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'ActionScheduler_StoreSchema' not found in /home/constru3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Dependencies/ActionScheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php:34
Stack trace:
just received email how do I correct please help
Where did you find such a folder?
This version is on my websites.
There is no problem.

I found a solution to my problem after installing WP Rocket v3.12.6.

These errors displayed in WP Rocket Settings page...

Warning: Undefined variable $rucss_status in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589

Uninstalled Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Pro plugin and then installed WP Rocket v3.12.6, over WP Rocket v3.12.5.3 and the errors disappeared.

Then installed v3.12.6.1, all is working fine.

Hopefully this will help anyone else getting the same errors.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: hex1337
I found a solution to my problem after installing WP Rocket v3.12.6.

These errors displayed in WP Rocket Settings page...

Warning: Undefined variable $rucss_status in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Admin/Settings/Page.php on line 589

Uninstalled Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Pro plugin and then installed WP Rocket v3.12.6, over WP Rocket v3.12.5.3 and the errors disappeared.

Then installed v3.12.6.1, all is working fine.

Hopefully this will help anyone else getting the same errors.

:)
By the way, this maintenance plugin is the best IMO. It's dumb simple, and allows you to customize the maintenance to your liking (with custom HTML/CSS code).

Reactions: Snapper123
By the way, this maintenance plugin is the best IMO. It's dumb simple, and allows you to customize the maintenance to your liking (with custom HTML/CSS code).
I am currently testing maintenance plugin alternatives to Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Pro plugin.

Thanks for your suggestion, will give it a try.

Reactions: purpletiger
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock