• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
All clean ✅

==== BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING ====
You do NOT need to edit anything! I have some free time so I decided to check this upload against the original WP Rocket files. I am doing this for those who are afraid of malware. Most people don't know how the plugin is patched so I wanted to check it and explain what is changed. If I give it a green checkmark, that means only necessary changes are made - no malicious code is added. If you want to know more about this patch - continue reading. If you do not care - just download the newest update and upload it on your site.
===============================

Patches applied in this upload:
- the validation server is intercepted using the "pre_http_request" hook
- rocket_valid_key() function is forced to always returns "true"

Additional changes I found:
- \inc\admin\admin.php
Function rocket_send_analytics_data() is disabled (always returns false)

Virustotal:
- The "Zillya Dropper.Bomgen.VBS.1" is false-positive, ignore it, there is no trace of any virus.
Wake up! VirusTotal already from the previous version no longer shows a false positive.

I´m using 3.12.5.1, but I can`t change to php 8 because of errors.

As soon as I deactivate the plugin, the HP runs again. Can it be that the version is not suitable for php 8?

I´m using 3.12.5.1, but I can`t change to php 8 because of errors.

As soon as I deactivate the plugin, the HP runs again. Can it be that the version is not suitable for php 8?
No issues with 3.12.5.1 and php V8.2.0 here sofar..
Maybe if you give more details on the errors you get people could help..

Cheers!

Remove unused CSS isn't working...

I don't know how, but I got a notification like "You're using a nulled version of WP rocket, get 10% OFF". Something like that, and it disappeared.

Not sure what happened, never had an issue with this before.

I don't know how, but I got a notification like "You're using a nulled version of WP rocket, get 10% OFF". Something like that, and it disappeared.

This function does not work in the unlicensed version.
Switch the tab to "Asynchronous CSS loading".

This has been discussed many times, in this thread.

Search results for query: remove unused CSS | Babiato Forums

Read and you will provide yourself with a fix (y)

Use "LOAD CSS ASYNCHRONOUSLY" instead

Or use Perfmatters

:)

Oh haha, thanks for that! Appreciate it!

But somehow, one of my websites was running the "Remove Unused CSS". Broke the site CSS at first, but was able run it fine a few weeks ago.

No idea how... #_#

Main download has been updated so that it should not show any licence errors when you are using any of the CSS options, similar to when it was still in beta, just make sure that you let it run through the site check for CSS and don't just click off it before it has been done. If anybody still has issues with Remove Unused CSS, then let me know.

Main download has been updated so that it should not show any licence errors when you are using any of the CSS options, similar to when it was still in beta, just make sure that you let it run through the site check for CSS and don't just click off it before it has been done. If anybody still has issues with Remove Unused CSS, then let me know.
How long has it been possible to discuss?
Deleting unused CSS doesn't work.
Yes, the function is enabled in the settings, but in reality it is an illusion.
The folder:
/public_html/wp-content/cache/used-css/1
should display files of unused CSS, but the folder is empty.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock