• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Closed Unsolicited Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story somehow shortened (with info gathered since I joined this community)

Babak is the original creator of Babiato forum. He partnered with AndyKim (new name tanierlyons)
After a tumultuous adventure almost ending with Babiato being definitively closed last year in fall cooperation between Babak and Andy got cold and TassieNZ decided to step in to keep this community going.
See https://babia.to/threads/major-announcement.80743/

So AndyKim decided he won't give up so easily and bought .tech domain to try and continue with a previous backup of babiato.

A little backstory about practices of AndyKim and his newly appointed co-admin recently known as MrSam_1 (previously KobraHek)
Since 1 image worth 1000 words I will show you some images (I just hope @Babak won't mind for sharing this)

AndyKim (a discussion with Babak after I found some suspicious codes in multiple scripts)
2023-09-01 16_03_52-Babak Mehri – (4092).png

Who is his co-admin? Well, this is going to get interesting. As you may know Xenforo generates an unique ID for every user (it's actually incremental ID at the moment of registration). No matter how many times you change your name that ID remains unchanged.
So if you access for example https://babia.to/members/1/ you will see Babak's profile.
You can see that number in page link also if you hover with your mouse a member's name it will appear in bottom left corner (at least in chrome) as you can see in attached images
2023-09-01 18_20_11-(10) KobraHeyk _ Babiato Forums.png

2023-09-01 18_08_06-.png

Now if we look at the reason of this member ban issued by Babak (It should be also in long list of members banned)
2023-09-01 16_05_59-(10) KobraHeyk _ Babiato Forums.png

Isn't it funny that MrSam's ID is exactly the same as this user's above thinking that up to 180k users tech site have same user database? (see bottom left)
2023-09-01 18_24_44-.png

And who is member with id 990 aka X--MEN who sent those emails?

2023-09-01 18_45_39-(9) Bogusheart _ Babiato Forums.png

His full ban reason:
fraud, as well as signing up other member's for hosting plans. After receiving the money this user stopped responding.

That's the team to rule tech domain of Babiato and either way they will try by any means possible to drive away members from Original Babiato (which currently runs under babia.to address) so my advice to you is to report those emails as spam/unsolicited email and just block the sender.
I personally wouldn't want to deal with people like these and I would suggest you to do the same.

I hope this clears many of your incertitude and question about how to deal with .tech domain of babiato

Last edited:
All threads regarding babiato.tech are now being locked as this is taking up way too much valuable time (for both Forums) that can be used much more productively.

Babiato is about Sharing, not fighting.

I purchased Babiato in good faith and never imagined the can of worms it would open.

Members are free to choose where they want to belong. Any defamatory comments posted regarding either Forum will be deleted and the Member banned.

TassieNZ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock