• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Closed Unsolicited Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRyD3r

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2019
Around The World
paxxer.tv
Hello, I barely talk on here but now i have to speak up

Why did i just receive an Unsolicited PM from a supposed Babiato[dot]tech website.

How did my email and profile information get released to another website that is claiming to be Babiato

A duplicate with almost as many posts and threads and contents

Is there a new domain we are not aware off or are my information no longer private here

@Babak @slvrsteele @Medw1311 @TassieNZ please explain

Screenshot 2023-09-01 134112.png

It's difficult to remove a baby's breast, this is what is currently happening to a certain AndyKim who has in his possession an old dump of the original Babiato database. He has an email list and nothing more.

Reactions: GambitSteel
It's difficult to remove a baby's breast, this is what is currently happening to a certain AndyKim who has in his possession an old dump of the original Babiato database. He has an email list and nothing more.
So there is no cause for alarm, am i right?

Or should one be worried

So there is no cause for alarm, am i right?

Or should one be worried
They are trying to create confusion, that's all, the main thing is that they don't have your credit card numbers and their passwords, unless you share them 😅

LOL if he sells it again
In the end there will be many owners
And many babiatos 😂

Maybe this is the first AndySkam

• Haha
Reactions: phpCore
Now i fully understand what is happening.

Shame on AndyKim btw, all those times this site was offline, it was his fault

At first glance the move seems unprofessional

Tassie should talk to him

Because if she sold it to him, why does she restore it?

Or maybe he bought him just the backup

At first glance the move seems unprofessional

Tassie should talk to him

Because if she sold it to him, why does she restore it?

Or maybe he bought him just the backup
From what i learnt, he is selling the backup of this site to folks online

I think Babak just relaunched setup the entire site with what he had then

Or whoever that did

backed-up files still remained with AndyKim

From what i learnt, he is selling the backup of this site to folks online

I think Babak just relaunched setup the entire site with what he had then

Or whoever that did

backed-up files still remained with AndyKim
AndyKim navigates alone, Babak has nothing to do with it. He has an old dump from when he and Babak were partners, nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: slvrsteele
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock