• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open Mail notification ,Cant download and like old account

IIsengard3

Oct 2, 2023
Hi,

I have an email issue and permissions issue, so I have created this temporary account.

Attempts to send emails to ************** have failed. Please update your email.
Update your contact details

@IIsengard2

Thanks

Hi,

I have an email issue and permissions issue, so I have created this temporary account.

Attempts to send emails to ************** have failed. Please update your email.
Update your contact details

@IIsengard2

Thanks

There is a problem at the moment if you have an e-mail that uses hotmail. Even though it says to update your e-mail address you cannot. Apparently this is a Microsoft issue and they (admin) have e-mailed them awaiting a solution. For now I also have to use an alternate account.

Please do send a private message to @Medw1311 specifying:
Your affected account name
Your email
New email (Gmail, yahoo, protonmail)

It is a temporary fix. Microsoft is being stubborn and keep blocking Babiato mail server from reaching to their mailboxes.
Please do send an email to [email protected] with following details:
Your account username
Your old email
Your new desired email (Gmail, yahoo, protonmail)
Changes will be made manually by our Admins so you can receive emails with notifications from Babiato (if opted in)

Out of interest why can you not use other email address's outside of gmail, yahoo, protonmail, live?

Just because of issues like this. As of now Microsoft consider our mailing server IP as offensive because it's class C was blocked due to repeated spam attempts from at least 10 IPs belonging to class C.
So for at least 10 idiots other 200+ innocents are suffering from penalties. Doesn't this look too much as a common community?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock