• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
This is a brilliant plugin! Not as powerful as WMPL, but a hell of a lot easier to use. Simple and effective. 😁

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.4.1 + v1.2.2 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.4.1 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.4.1 =

* Added preferred language field in WP edit user profile form, to be used in emails
* Improved updating and optimizing database tool by communicating possible errors if they occur
* Improved speed by caching locale language
* Improved loading time when using Divi
* Fixed mixed collation errors in some cases
* Fixed license notice appearing incorrectly in some cases
* Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Heads up: This update caused a problem.
The dashboard switched to German and the site language was set to German and could not be changed to any other language.
I had to delete all German language files in order to get back to English.
However, the text in the plugin dashboard itself is also still mostly in German.

allingerman.jpg
And also some random text in the dashboard is still in German. WTH?
allingerman2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: smalok
I had a copy of the previous update, uploaded and replaced it, and now everything is back to normal.

Reactions: smalok
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.4.4 + v1.2.3 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.4.4 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.4.4 =

* Improved speed by refactoring query regarding selecting domains
* Added Advanced option to disable translation of gettext strings through TranslatePress
* Fixed links sometimes having double anchor links on translated
* Fixed being unable to split translation blocks
* Fixed compatibility with Oxygen Builder when editing site
= v1.2.3 =
* Automatic User Language...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This update seems to not work correctly. At least not for me... It causes WP errors, and I can't access the list of installed plugins after the update. Had to do a rollback.
Same here, 1672849961264.png

To fix that, just go to file in: /wp-content/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/includes/class-edd-sl-plugin-updater.php

Go to line 377
1672850928545.png

and just change the first `$request` by `$license_data`

1672850977223.png

Thats all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock