• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.4

No permission to download
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.4.8 + v1.2.4

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.4.8 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.2.4 =

* Automatic User Language Detection: Fixed keeping GET parameters after changing language from pop-up
* Translator Accounts: Added hook to programmatically prevent showing admin bar for translator user role if needed

Read the rest of this update entry...

@bobsmith I activated both last versions, first install on this website, activated the licence before anything else... but when I attempt to activate DeepL free account automatic translation and save, the website goes down front and back. Need to remove the plugins from FTP to have the website back and remove the db saved options to be able to activate again the plugins. Here are the infos thrown about the error... Any idea how to solve this? 😯

error.jpg

Last edited:
Installed older version and here is what I found. On DeepL activation there is a missing test button after version 2.4.5
It seems to work now reverting back to this version. No crash.

screenshot_20945.jpg

Reactions: bobsmith
@bobsmith I activated both last versions, first install on this website, activated the licence before anything else... but when I attempt to activate DeepL free account automatic translation and save, the website goes down front and back. Need to remove the plugins from FTP to have the website back and remove the db saved options to be able to activate again the plugins. Here are the infos thrown about the error... Any idea how to solve this? 😯

error.jpg
Installed older version and here is what I found. On DeepL activation there is a missing test button after version 2.4.5

screenshot_20945.jpg

First off well done for doing your own investigating. I will have a look myself after having a nap and food as there must have been a mention of it being removed somewhere.

Thanks for the report back as it gives others chance (if they read this first) to see the solution if they have same or similar. 👍

Reactions: TshaTsh

screenshot_20945.jpg

Just to clear up and make sure we looking at same setup, it won't be there when you have just installed the plugin and not entered any info.

The button should only appear after you have filled in that page with a valid DeepL API key and saved your changes.

Just to clear up and make sure we looking at same setup, it won't be there when you have just installed the plugin and not entered any info.

The button should only appear after you have filled in that page with a valid DeepL API key and saved your changes.
Problem is that when I save here the website completely crash. You don't have any issue by your side? I also have a SSL cURL error 60 when I test now so maybe that's why it was crashing ... I'm waiting for the hosting answer about that

can someone supply me a NOT nulled version v1.2.4 Business
tia

First off well done for doing your own investigating. I will have a look myself after having a nap and food as there must have been a mention of it being removed somewhere.

Thanks for the report back as it gives others chance (if they read this first) to see the solution if they have same or similar. 👍
@bobsmith Note I solved my issue ... the SSL cURL error with DeepL was indeed a problem with the hosting provider.. they had to allow the plugin by their side. Then I jumped directly from the old working version once set up was ok to the last one switching plugins in FTP, all works fine.
🙇‍♂️
For people who would have DeepL without error (green activated) not translating in front, don't forget to change default language strings beside each language to the good one recognized by DeepL here is the list of correct ones https://www.deepl.com/docs-api/translate-text/

can someone supply me a NOT nulled version v1.2.4 Business
tia
My good friend Nordie, why do you need the not nulled? Do you have an expired license? Will it work if you update it? Just asking for info cause I am looking to do the same thing too. Purchase it for a year and get updates from here or somewhere else. Thanks,

Hello, thanks for posting this plugin, how can I activate or deactivate the license?

bobsmith updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.4.9 + v1.2.4 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.4.9 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= 2.4.9 =

* Improved speed by eliminating the need of a query on gettext domains on most pages
* Improved speed when WooCommerce is active by better handling gettext processing
* Added hooks for disabling translation blocks

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock