• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
Same here, 1672849961264.png

To fix that, just go to file in: /wp-content/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/includes/class-edd-sl-plugin-updater.php

Go to line 377
1672850928545.png

and just change the first `$request` by `$license_data`

1672850977223.png

Thats all!
Thanks. Works like a charm. For the lazy ones, replace lines 376-378 with:

if (!is_wp_error($request)) { // $request = json_decode(wp_remote_retrieve_body($request)); $license_data = json_decode(wp_remote_retrieve_body($request)); }

after install Translatepress I have this error in my SEO :

-Hreflang annotation invalid
-Missing reciprocal hreflang (no return-tag)
-Page referenced for more than one language in hreflang
-More than one page for same language in hreflang

I have added this code to my Header.php but not worked !!!

PHP:
    <link rel="canonical" href="https://mydomain.com">
    <link rel="alternate" href="https://mydomain.com/en" hreflang="en-us">
    <link rel="alternate" href="https://mydomain.com/fa" hreflang="fa-ir">

any have experience ?

@RealHacker What are the chances of having translatepress auto update someday?
You can try the plugin mentioned below in my signature. It can help to update WordPress premium themes & plugins directly via your dashboard like regular updates.

You can try the plugin mentioned below in my signature. It can help to update WordPress premium themes & plugins directly via your dashboard like regular updates.
I doubt that this would work for translatepress, besides, you don't even have the Multi-Lingual on your site.

Attachments

• ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 55
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 55
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.4.6 + v1.2.4 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.4.6 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.4.6 =

* Added Advanced option Automatic Translation Memory that prevents losing translations when correcting typos in original text
* Added compatibility with multiple pdf generating plugins: Yith WooCommerce PDF Invoice, WooCommerce Print Products, Invoices for WooCommerce
* Added filter to programmatically dequeue language switcher CSS scripts
* Fixed notice related to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

bobsmith updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.4.7 Nulled + v1.2.4 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.4.7 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= 2.4.7 =

* Speed improvements achieved through better handling of wp_cache functions
* Included wbr as an accepted html tag in translations
* Fixed Filipino language being marked incorrectly as unsupported by Google Automatic Translation

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok
To install:
Install both TranslatePress plugins;
Activate both TranslatePress plugins;
If asked 'Never miss an important update' simply click skip'
Go to TranslatePress settings and licence tab;
Simply click on 'Activate Licence' and you are good to go.
I've done this once a few version upgrades before, and it worked. Now I have this:

1.png

If I click on "Deactivate License", I'm getting this:

2.png

I can simply go back a page, and the site works fine though.

Code:
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 818 of the file /home/lumn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/includes/class-edd-sl-plugin-updater.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "success" on null in /home/lumenaqu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/includes/class-edd-sl-plugin-updater.php:818
Stack trace:
#0 /home/lumenaqu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(306): TRP_Plugin_Updater->deactivate_license()
#1 /home/lumenaqu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#2 /home/lumenaqu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#3 /home/lumenaqu/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action()
#4 /home/lumenaqu/public_html/wp-admin/options.php(19): require_once('/home/lumenaqu/...')
#5 {main}
  thrown

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock