• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.4

No permission to download

RealHacker

Trusted Uploader
Dec 30, 2018
buypremiumstuff.com
TumharaBaap1995 submitted a new resource:

TranslatePress - Translate Multilingual sites [With Premium Addons]

Experience a better way to translate your WordPress site and go multilingual, directly from the front-end using a friendly user interface.

TranslatePress is a WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use.

The interface allows you to easily translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, forms and page builders. It also works out of the box with...

Read more about this resource...

TumharaBaap1995 updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v1.6.5 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.6.5 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.6.5 =

• Fixed Exclude words from automatic translation when many excluded words are added
  • Compatibility with WooCommerce Fondy payment gateway
  • Added filter to allow disabling of error manager
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't deactivate a license to add a new one

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! It says I can use such features only in "Pro" version ... how to enable it? I just installed what I've downloaded from babiato!

v1.6.6 + Addons.
the activation key is inside the archive file.

Reactions: Jak3oo and Babak
TumharaBaap1995 updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v1.6.6 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.6.6 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.6.6 = Thanks To @zorerkek

• Implemented Search functionality in translated languages
  • Added support for WooCommerce product search in translated languages
  • Skip dynamic strings detection of ad links
  • Added filters for adjusting gettext machine translation

Reactions: Jak3oo and nemchy

TranslatePress Pro v1.6.7 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.6.7 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.6.7 =

* Improved the database update queries
* Fixed an error in mysql regarding post_parent_id meta insert if no id was found
* Added Rank Math support
* Added SEO Press support
* We now remove the trp-post-container before displaying the site
* Removed Get add-on from add-ons page
* Refactor support for SEO sitemaps so we don't add the language to their URL's

Hello guys
I'm testing TraslatePress, but it doesn't have the same features as WEGLOT: automatic translation and detection of the visitor's language. It must be installed separately.
Is there a possibility of making Addons available?
Automatic User Language Detection and DeepL Automatic Translation.

ps: sorry my english

Reactions: Rogere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock