• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution V2.2

No permission to download
Which version r u using? And where did you download it?

Hello everbody...
i downloaded the version 1.3 Super Tagxi here, in babia.to
i have a question... how install panel admin on xampp ? or or there's no way ?

my flutter version is 3.10

U can install it in ur local machine...(xampp) for testing... But I prefer vps if u have 1. And use flutter 3.3.0 and VS Code to build apps.

Thanks for the answer...
So as for flutter I updated a bunch of code for wheels with flutter 3.10. It's not showing any errors, but I haven't built the apps yet.

In xampp it's really for testing, but even so I can't open the panel, I'm with xampp 8.2

Thanks for the answer...
So as for flutter I updated a bunch of code for wheels with flutter 3.10. It's not showing any errors, but I haven't built the apps yet.

In xampp it's really for testing, but even so I can't open the panel, I'm with xampp 8.2
Have u ever use xampp before? You can follow their online documentation for setting up admin panel..and I think they use PHP v8.1.. But I nvr used xampp before to run script locally. I always test with Real server coz somethings your scrip can run perfection local and have problems on VPS .. So I go for VPS and meet challenge there ... Lol just try to check on YouTube as well if u are not familiar with xampp. Thank u

yes man... I'm a fullstack developer and intermediate in dart and flutter... the errors I get I thought would have to do with the PHP version of xampp, I haven't checked the complete code of this app yet, but it could be due to some problem in laravel, I I normally use codeigniter, so I don't have much proximity to laravel, in the specifications I asked for ubuntu, so I don't know if it would interfere either, but thanks for telling me that it can be done in xampp, it already helps a lot, thanks

yes man... I'm a fullstack developer and intermediate in dart and flutter... the errors I get I thought would have to do with the PHP version of xampp, I haven't checked the complete code of this app yet, but it could be due to some problem in laravel, I I normally use codeigniter, so I don't have much proximity to laravel, in the specifications I asked for ubuntu, so I don't know if it would interfere either, but thanks for telling me that it can be done in xampp, it already helps a lot, thanks
Yes possible to run in xampp also working fine everything in this version php8.1 make sure you add firebase configuration correctly

Reactions: weslleyduarte
WhatsApp Image 2023-06-28 at 9.29.31 PM.jpeg

i am facing issue
when i select pickup and drop location can't see vehicle , but in rental showing and working properly.
any one tell me how to solved this .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock