• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution V2.2

No permission to download
Can someone help me on how to install the admin panel. I can access the home page but when i tried http://serveripaddress/tagxi/public/login it says The requested URL /tagxi/public/login was not found on this server.
I think that you should register in the apache2 config, or rather your site config (by default 000-default.conf in sites-enabled) the path to the root directory of your site, as I understand it from your link, this is /var/www/*/tagxi.

Then your link on the panel should take the form:

http://serveripaddress/public/login

If you add a file to the root directory .htaccess with the following content:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^public RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L] </IfModule>

then the link will take the form:
http://serveripaddress/login

Hello everyone! Please follow the documentation to set up Firebase and ensure that it is connected to the API URL for both read and write operations.

1. Has anyone made push notifications work? What are the differences with the documentation?
2. How does booking work? Notifications are not sent to the driver.

Hello everyone! Please follow the documentation to set up Firebase and ensure that it is connected to the API URL for both read and write operations.
customer app working perfectly but driver application stick in splash screen
anyone know any solution

Could you share with me your json file with notes of real time database and a file with rules?
Do your push-notifications work?

customer app working perfectly but driver application stick in splash screen
anyone know any solution
The driver application I have started as it should.
Only two problems:
1. After the start of the rental order, a white screen appears at the user. Some kind of problem with database requests.
2. Referral code does not load.

Therefore, you should check the base url and firebase settings.
And it is worth taking into account that the file with translations is outdated, if you made the transition from the previous version (what you put in translation.dart). The response to the request received from the old google sheet file is read incorrectly through the server api and causes a white screen.
For me, the solution was to leave the provided code of translation.dart and manually rewrite in them all necessary translations.

The driver application I have started as it should.
Only two problems:
1. After the start of the rental order, a white screen appears at the user. Some kind of problem with database requests.
2. Referral code does not load.

Therefore, you should check the base url and firebase settings.
And it is worth taking into account that the file with translations is outdated, if you made the transition from the previous version (what you put in translation.dart). The response to the request received from the old google sheet file is read incorrectly through the server api and causes a white screen.
For me, the solution was to leave the provided code of translation.dart and manually rewrite in them all necessary translations.
Both problems are solved. Works flawlessly.
I just can't get push-notification work and booking

Last edited:
Hi guys. Has anyone made the book later function work?
How does it work, should the order come to the driver's app?
Unfortunately, the driver's application does not respond in any way.

hello working everything

hello working only make sure you added firebase rules adn also in laravel code connect firebase database
Thank's man.
I returned to view the supervisor settings. There were changes regarding the documentation that I had.

Code:
  Target [Kreait\Firebase\Contract\Database] is not instantiable while building [App\Console\Commands\ChangeDriversToTrips].

Does any one able to fix this issue?

Update to the latest version please: v1.3 (May 16, 2023)

- Promocode Issue fixes
- Enable/Disable Taxi/Delivery Module by admin app
- Single Device Authentication Restriction updated
- Safety net api to playintegrity updation for firebase authentication

hello working everything

hello working only make sure you added firebase rules adn also in laravel code connect firebase database

- Promocode Issue fixes

- Promocode Issue fixes
Apologies, Unfortunately, my Codecanyon account has been banned, which prevents me from providing any further updates at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atsime
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock